Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L764754.png

30L7f842e.png

Final Fantasy XV

Angling Expert

Reached maximum fishing level.

Pushing my way towards completing everything in the game, and yet another grind down. All I have left (besides story, of course) is post-game, one mid level dungeon for a non-story Royal arm, hoping to RNGesus that I eventually am able to summon one of the Six soon, and that's it.

Out of the 4 skill grinds, this one seem to be the most balanced. Ignis' was easily exploitable by simply camping over and over and over again for 20 minutes, and using cheap ingredient(s) to run up the Cooking skill, Prompto's is generally OK but unfortunately forces you to take up valuable Tech bars to boost his skill mid-battles, and I don't even want to even address Gladio's 30 hour monstrosity of a hiking grind that goes against the very roadtrip theme the game tries to put across. This, however, just involves a couple hours out of your time to fish at the rare fish spot to the northwest. It's too bad there weren't more "middle grounds" with how to level up the rest of the skills, because they either were too simple to even be taken seriously, or they took ~30 hours of mindless grinding that was anything but fun. I actually rather enjoyed the fishing mini-game, too.

• Like 3

Lbb9b48.png

13La56d6e.png

:gold:Overclocked
Complete the entire game in under 4 hours.

18L020959.png

:gold:Mostly Invincible
Complete the game without dying.

19Lbf060b.png

:gold:Speedrunner

Complete the game once in Speedrun Mode.

24L99b3c2.png

:gold: Low %
Complete the game with under 40% of all items.

End stats:

axiomverge_2017070303qns3j.png

"Final Statistics", "Difficulty", "Total Playtime", "Items", "Map" and "Deaths"

That's all for the Ultra Rare trophies of this.

Just need to 100% the map and figure out what enemy did I forgot to hack, and I'll get this plat

• Like 3

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir

:gold: Velocity Completionist - Gain all stars in Velocity (8,35 % - very rare)

Thank God that is out of the way. The Velocity pack gives you no drift events at all (boo!) and all the oversteering, oversensible light-weight cars that Driveclub has, ranging from BAC Mono over a Peugeot concept car that looks and drives like a drag racer to the WORST of the all, the KTM X-bow in wet conditions! Man what a patience tester.

On top of that the first event features the Koenigsegg Agera that like the Gumbart is such a pain to drive without an actual racing wheel and pedals. Only relief was the actual Championship that lets you drive a surprisingly good VW Beetle. No problems there, but the pack has plenty of those as it is.

I will admit that the game is starting to wear on me, so I will probably hit Final Fight up and take out my aggressions before proceding with DLC Pack number 18, Horsepower. And no, still no plat...:P 18 more trophies to go for the 100 %!

• Like 4