Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lf5487e.png

37L0e8f23.png

:bronze: Grim's Pride
Earned Grim title "High Atheist."

14L0bf39a.png

:bronze: Sacrificing for a Living
Fulfilled all sorcerer pacts with Carnatux, Radux, Venatar, Militar, Terroria and Monstrux.

7Le59adc.png

:bronze: A World Transformed
Fulfilled all pacts for The Trail of a Life.

13L04990c.png

:gold: Omniscience
Defeated the God-Dragon and saw ending.

Lamest. final boss. ever. I literally just stood behind him and poked him in the ass. I had a harder time with some of the early game bosses. :/

Edited by Xillia
  • Like 3

Logo.jpg

2L32a392.png

:silver: Tales Master
Complete the Standard Goals on Tales of the Arabian Nights (ultra rare - 4,18%)

Oh man, this brings back a lot of good memories.

Back when I was a kid in the early nineties I played a lot of Digital Illusions' Pinball Dreams and Illusions for the Amiga. I also enjoy a physical game of pinball once in a while, but I have never really gotten into pinball on the PS until I noticed this on my download list. I never tried until recently but I'm really glad I did. The physics are good and the overall feel of the tables is just right. I read that this trophy can be bugged on the VITA but apart from being a bit difficult to obtain, I had no problems in terms of bugs.

Have already invested in some DLC in the form of Medievil Madness which may be one of THE best tables ever build. Since it's from 1997 I remember playing it at my local arcade as well. Full recommendation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1PczA5o9bE Here is some gameplay from 1992, I remember the graphics as a whole lot better! :P xD

• Like 3