Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Tales of Xillia

4Lb88eb9.png

Sub-event Superhero
                                               Complete a target number of sub-events. Awarded to Xillia's most curious questers.

(I would have had this a lot earlier if I hadn't missed 2 events on my first play-through)

• Like 4

FINAL FANTASY XIII

6L9f06dd.png

Instrument of Vengeance 
Resolved to be more than a victim of circumstance.

TEKKEN REVOLUTION

13L452e6b.png

A Familiar Face 
You unlocked a new character.

Got Miguel o.O I am hoping for Alisa or Xiaoyu >_<

I think I need to be more serious in earning trophies... got at least 5 games in my backlog and I'm only getting 2-3 trophies per day o.O my completion rate is starting to decrease >_<

• Like 4

36L075a9f.png

:bronze: Well Equipped

Obtained 350 pieces total of weapons and armor.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

A fair bit of grinding is required for this trophy, after completing most of the story first time around and getting up to post game I had around 100 pieces of equipment so I had to farm another 250 more. The best way I went about this was to farm the Everfall for drops and money, I got around 20 pieces from drops and the rest was from buying every weapon/armour from Madelines Shop, Caxtons Armory and that guy from the Quarry. Cost me around 8Mil gold but at least I got this trophy!:D

• Like 2

La99f17.png                                     L259884.png

15L4e2e34.png Friends                                              8Lf8d74d.png Bigfoot For Real

23L3c0bec.png Oh Look It's Shiny

• Like 2