26S9295c9.png

Mission Accomplished
Save humanity throughout the galaxy from certain annihilation

27S33519c.png Against All Odds
Survive suicide mission

29Sf3c752.png No One Left Behind
Keep your team alive through the suicide mission

30S553153.png Long Service Medal
Complete Mass Effect 2 twice, or complete it once with a character imported from Mass Effect 1

Tbh I didn't think doing the comic beginning would give me the long service medal, ethier way I'm doing a 2nd play through and insane mode.

• Like 4

Killzone 2 

Valor Grand Cross (Gold)

Achieve weekly online honor rank #4 

Rarity: 4.29%

44L0216ff.png

With that, I am finally done with the online grind for Killzone 2. I do look forward to working on the single player. I spent 65-70 hours grinding points to get a high enough rank for the top 1%. I was first place this week and my score was 74,392. I did over-do it, but I don't regret it because it's better to have gotten an absurdly high score than gotten a score that wouldn't make it into the top 1%. This actually wasn't the highest possible score I could get, after getting around 40,000 points, I took it easy and didn't wear myself out, but in my first day I grinded the game for 16+ hours to get a good score. Right now, I can't say the trophy is very doable for people who have to take turns with someone else, you really either need at least a 2nd PS3 or people who will help you out all week. I used 4 PS3s to self boost it. The game also now has the tendency to not save some of the stats, so I estimate I lost around 40% of my stats while grinding this game. 

I posted how I got the trophy here: 

• Like 4