Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L39546f.png

41L2aebff.png

Hog Wild

Knock 2 enemies to their deaths with one use of Roadhog's Whole Hog in Quick or Competitive Play.

I only try for this in qp on maps with environmental kill spots so this took a while, specially since I don’t play Roadhog often. A friend helped me out by luring enemies to the edge when I had ult.

• Like 2

Laee486.png

45L8d5a0e.png

Grand Theft Auto IV

:bronze:Fly The Co-op

You completed "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb da Base II" in time.

My last multiplayer trophy for this game. These missions are seriously hard to beat in the record times. In my opinion Deal Breaker was the hardest, because there's so many random aspects to the mission like getting the boat spawn over the bikes. I can't tell you how many great attempts were had only to be let down by not getting the boat. After about 4 hours of nonstop attempts, I still managed to beat it with a time of 6:47:43 !

Leb84e7.png

5Lbe6787.png

:silver: Steeley 
Pop 250,000 Lead bloons

Screenshot:

Spoiler

nJXl5RT.jpg

It popped (get it? Popped. :awesome:) after 3 hours of idle grinding, I was actually just about to quit for the night. xD Glad I got the grindy one out of the way though, now it's just going to be stage after stage after stage... after stage. Okay, that sounds pretty grindy too. ?

Also, why is this only a silver trophy when the Ceramic/Camo versions (that are gotten through natural gameplay) are gold? :S

• Like 3

10Labf3bb.png

Beloved Ruler 
Town atmosphere became Friendly in Legend Mode

started on the dynasty warriors xtreme legends game, there's no telling how much i will have to grind but right now working on unlocking every nightmare weapon and leveling everyone's stats.

• Like 3