Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

20L623a89.png

Mist Walker (Final Fantasy XII TZA)

Performed every Concurrence

I wasn't super excited about this trophy, but it was rather easy. I got both Luminescence and Black Hole in my Yiazmat fight, and just got the last one (Wind-something) this morning. Now, I just need to finish the bestiary and do the trials.

• Like 4

Trials Fusion

L8c21c2.png

Is There Anything You Can't Do? (currently at 0,21%)

16L0d9a35.png

Definitely the hardest trophy I got so far. Trials Fusion pushed me way, way out of my comfort zone. There were times, when I simply couldn't imagine getting this trophy.

It was really nice to see and realize how I got better over time.

Here's a video of my last challenge (Top Roach [Zero fault run], what else :D). Got it after 6 hours. So glad, that it didn't take any longer. Almost choked it in the end.

Spoiler

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

Sd6f1d2.png Discovery Tour: Ancient Egypt

61Sa82f60.png Archeologist - Complete all tours in the Daily Life category

62Sfea0e2.png Polymorph - Complete tours with at least 5 different characters

60Saf4d18.png First Visit - Complete one tour

Did the documentary pack, or at least the daily life part of it. I might consider doing the pyramids as well, when I get the paid DLC (on sale). Two trophies are rarer than the plat. It's a very nice feature, but tbh I wouldn't want these kind of trophies in my list if it was not under a DLC pack.

Sbc05ff.png Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match

3S55ec26.png Let's all return to Oarai, our School Ship! - Clear Story Battle.

4S282240.png Yesterday's enemy is today's ally - Clear Story Battle with all characters.

More like recap battle. I was not very enthusiastic about the gameplay side of story mode. Most battles are something like 30 seconds long and heavily scripted. Seeing some fun dialogue exchange from my preferred characters from the anime/movie was somewhat entertaining, but I don't want to touch this mode again. Did some extra matches and a free match and those modes are a lot more fun in terms of gameplay.

Edited by mecharobot
  • Like 3