Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L9aef39.png

47L68d78d.png  44L0d10e3.png

:bronze: Like A Bird 
Fly 5000m total in the Wingsuit (Campaign only).

:bronze: Flame On! 
Kill 50 enemies with fire (Campaign only).

Well, got 7 more Trophies in Far Cry 4 Today, i really played a lot more than i expected O.o So here there are my last 2.

With today i'm Done with the collectibles needed for the trophies (Thankfully they didn't make it to get them all or it would have been a nightmare, this way pretty easy and fast instead) and Some Random Trophies like this two over here or the 30 Kill with a Mortar.

Finally Reached North Kyrat and almost clean it, i have now only left to Distract 15 enemies (seriously that's one stupid Trophy because of the Mechanic itself), Clear 4 Outposts (Which would be pretty funny if they didn't put 3-4 Heavy armor enemies in the northen area making it almost impossible to not get discovered) and kill 30 Enemies with an elephant which is pretty easy to farm.

After this 3 Trophies, that hopefully i can make tomorrow i'll just have to Play the story to Finish the game and the Plat! 

Today i have screenshots! At least a little nice and interesting, the other 5 i got were bascially staring at the ground or item i got...

iV391w6.jpg

MmER7hh.jpg

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 4

Game: Yakuza 5 (PS3)

:gold: Hall of Famer / 殿堂入りプレイヤー

21Ld7976c.png

Achieved 100% completion / リザルトのコンプリートトータルが100%になった

Been playing the game and already have 200 hours playing (currently have according to the in-game results screen 198:55 of play time).

All I'm missing is to complete the story, complete Extra Hard Mode and complete Ultimate Battles to get the platinum.

• Like 1