Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

3L134b0c.png

Backstory from Shank

It's the trophy for completing local co-op mode and it was the only one I was missing from this game, but I got it 7 years after all the others :jaymon: because I have nobody to play videogames with, until today when finally my brother that is always abroad came back for a while! :yay:

• Like 3

12L2d196e.png

They have been summoned... 
Complete The Paths of the Dead.

Lego Lord of the rings (vita)

should have the levels done by tonight and have to replay all of them plus towns for every collectible. trying hardest but the sleep keeps getting me i gotta stop napping :( it hinders progress at least youtube has location info on collectibles if needed.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

L7e3776.png

2S66ebd9.png

Platinum Power: Obtain All 40 Platinum Bolts

Pretty fun game so far. I'm probably gonna grind raritanium then beat the mutant protopet to go into challenge mode so I can get bolts and full health for the rest of the trophies.

• Like 2

L73f9a0.png46L66bfde.png65Lb20afe.png

Red Dead Redemption - How the West Was Won/Legendary

This marks the end of my RDR online trophies. I wanted to end these ASAP with RDR2 on the horizon and the possibility of servers closing down. Now that part of the game is over I can look forward to the awesome single player experience. It took me 70 hours to unlock all online (base and DLC) trophies if anyone is curious. Shoutouts to all the boosters that I’ve met and helped me along the way! Now to conquer this platinum!

Edited by Nai_Lienoj
Added “How the West Was Won” trophy
  • Like 3