Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sounds like you need to play more JRPGs to master the art of reloading :awesome:. Wow :o , I'm finally at 1+ million again after forging mitama into weapons 3 times. Need at least 1.44 million to forge the remaining 3. Haven't forged much armour yet, I did buy 5 sets from the store and got some DLC stuff. Should be around 40 pieces. The plan is to create 60 more pieces for the trophy, then sell all materials, weapons, and armour for money and use that to level up mitama for boosts. Nice, 1 million should be enough pocket change for a while.

Oh man I know, I just had a huge brainfart... It didn't even occur to me because Toukiden is one of those games that I just never manually save or load. :rolleyes: I thought DLC stuff didn't count towards the trophies tho, unless it's different in AoD? How far into the game are you btw?

Ldbc15d.png

8L6e6f1c.png

:bronze:Fearsome Warrior
Complete Phase 12.

Slowly running out of non UR trophies. :dance:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Xillia said:

Oh man I know, I just had a huge brainfart... It didn't even occur to me because Toukiden is one of those games that I just never manually save or load. :rolleyes: I thought DLC stuff didn't count towards the trophies tho, unless it's different in AoD? How far into the game are you btw?

DLC doesn't count? Well, that would suck as I've already obtained all of Cerberus' drops and got the Soul Sacrifice armour set (+ its combination boost), Ninja armour set, Forbidden armour set, and Ancient Ugaya armour set. Also some other free armour pieces, like the tenko mask. I'm at the post-game grind to obtain at least 1 of every enemy drop and farming mitama while hoarding money and fortifying the last weapon to +9.

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

DLC doesn't count? Well, that would suck as I've already obtained all of Cerberus' drops and got the Soul Sacrifice armour set (+ its combination boost), Ninja armour set, Forbidden armour set, and Ancient Ugaya armour set. Also some other free armour pieces, like the tenko mask. I'm at the post-game grind to obtain at least 1 of every enemy drop and farming mitama while hoarding money and fortifying the last weapon to +9.

I mean, maybe it does since it only says "make 200 armors" but I'd assume it doesn't cuz the other trophies exclude it. I didn't bother. :dunno:

Ldbc15d.png

17La87c97.png

:silver: Slay Fair 
Slay all of the Oni types in the game.

Got the last guy before Phase 17 cuz he showed up in the mystery investigation lol.

• Like 4

12L84bb09.png

Snow Blind 
Complete the Ice Palace

Soul Axiom (ps4)

didn't get as much as i wanted done today despite taking a nap which sapped plenty of gaming today. i'll have to catch up tomorrow as i only gotten done 2 sections compared to 5 a few days ago.

• Like 2