Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

6L92ad75.png

Hand Over Fish 
Catch 200 Pounds of Fish using the touchscreen

Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (vita)

crazy thing about this trophy i only used the touch screen once and used the joysticks the whole time. it seemed to count. the other thing is people have been having trouble with the platforming on this game and i haven't had any issue though there's one towards the final level guess i'll find out what really happens. so far finished 25% of the game. should have second section done tomorrow.

L354b30.png

42Lbb1616.png

I've stopped counting
Reach a total Online level of 250, all disciplines combined.

Took me 1166 online races (+ 3 sets of weekly challenges) to get there. Now I never want to see the online portion of this game ever again.

• Like 2

32L28df94.png

Power Chords 
Collect 50 Power Cells

Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (vita)

sorry everyone i think i only got one area finished. couldn't do much today with having to go to do food shopping, dealing with montezuma's revenge from bad lasagna and having a bout of being tired. going to really make up for it tomorrow just gotta make sure i use the touchscreen for one mission for the trophy since it's missable.

It's the dmc1 plat, no idea how to post it via smartphone but I need to talk about the emotions I got from this game.

I know the "old game good, new game bad" cliche thing but ughhh I can't help it.

I had a 45%ish percent in dmc1 trophy completion. A stain, I went pretty casual and didn't get either the normal or yellow orb trophy. Since I formatted the ps3 I decided to tie up some loose ends( yes, I love the sound of trophies popping out, even though I already have 'em), dmc1 and dmc3 were part of the list.

These have been 4 very exciting days, granted I hate collectables even when I watch from youtube, it gives you that anxious feeling every minute, surely I'm not the only one? Anyway,  I was able to cheese normal mode easily after the confidence boost from the dmc3 plat (Vergil best boy)  so I decided to try my luck with hard, and it all went good 'til nightmare 3 but the dmd mode was around the corner...

And what a ride it was, 31 extreme hours, bosses like Phantom and Griffon who were mindless before now forced me to study their movements, getting closer to Phantom in order to trigger the double claw so that I could double jump and hit it,   figuring out the meteor loop with Vergil and when to taunt it in order to get the dt charges, tricking nightmare into spamming the ice beam, finally being able to avoid all Mundus 1 attacks, taking into account Dante's autism compared to his Dmc3 controls in this  game, and Mundus secret minion  the camera, it reminded me what games were, sure dmc1 plot is easily laughable but that's the point, you could see the developers' passion into the game  with the gameplay alone, story is good, but this ain't a movie, you can feel emotions with raw gameplay too, more of it than with story and graphics in my case, it was a nice reminder. Now I'm taking a break and after that I'll plunge into metal gear rising, another game that gave me similiar emotions one year ago, and hopefully Bayonetta will go on sale eventually.

Very very good time, with Dmc 5 coming out I suggest you guys to try your hand at this maybe old and outdated game, but still able to give you emotions and challenge, the crux of a game.

• Like 1