Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

S631ae5.png

66S6a5e7e.png

The Local Flavor 40-silver.png

Completed "The Local Flavor"

So excited to be diving into Fallout 3's Point Lookout DLC! So far, the other DLC's have each been pretty unique, fun additions to the game. I'm hoping to fully complete this DLC by tomorrow night so I can continue with the main game and get that sweet platinum! :holy:

• Like 3

41S3320cd.pngCall of Duty Ghosts - No Man Left

Decided to play online 1st, and I think that in 3rd random session I found, I got into a team that had good levels/good weapons, etc, so we played and I got the trophy I posted as well as 3 other trophies after we finished the session ?

• Like 4

Red Dead Redemption 2: :silver: Gold Rush

Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story Missions.

14Lcfdae0.png

This seems like it's probably the most difficult trophy on Red Dead Redemption 2 currently, everything else is a bunch of collectables and RNG. I wanted to do this soon after completing the story for the first time because I wanted to be done with the story once and for all. This trophy is similar to :gold: Solid Gold, Baby! on GTA V, however unlike GTA V, on RDR2 you need to complete all the objectives for a mission in the same run to get the gold medal, initially I thought the requirements would have allowed for re-runs of the missions with only one objective in mind. 

The common theme of these missions is often 5-20 headshots, 70-90% accuracy and a requirement to never use health items in the mission. This game is really rescued by the fact that it has Dead Eye, without it this trophy would be absurdly difficult. I'm unsure if the Outlaw Survival Kit is what helped with this trophy, or whether every person who plays this game gets 3 Snake Oils with the mission replay option. 70 Golds on this game is almost 70% of the missions, Rockstar Social Club said there were 109 missions but I did miss some of them throughout the story. I did all my golds with the mission replay option, I didn't want to ruin my first playthrough of this game by focusing on gold medals because I knew I could go back later. The worst part of using the mission replay option is the fact that the horse you're given is a low level horse with hardly any stamina, so you basically need to avoid any missions that have an objective for riding your horse to a specific location in a set amount of time. When going for this trophy, you kind of get to see how short a lot of the missions are when you do skip all the cutscenes. 

• Like 3