Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

16L7806e1.png

Viva the Evolution!
Awarded for managing 10 metamorphoses.

(Ni No Kuni)

Still chipping away at this game, but trophy pings are slow going.

As the name suggests this is for evolving 10 familiars which I am paying attention to grind out in the early game, to shave some grind off towards the end going for 250 Familars in the Creature Compendium (Similar to a Poke'dex)

I have quite a few more trophies that are all about to unlock in the next few hours of gameplay so I am looking forward to that, however the game as a whole has become vastly more enjoyable with some of the features you unlock as you get deeper into the gameplay (Fast Travel / Ships / Flight)

Overall I am enjoying this game even more lately and can't wait to get back to it later and continue to grind it out.

• Like 4

30Ld83ac3.png

May His Death Satisfy You 
Kill Malthael in Hardcore mode.

Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls (ps4)

2 of 6 completed for dream team. can choose either witch doctor or wizard for this next run to 70 and i'll pick wizard at least now i don't have to worry about having a character die permanently a fallen monk died on the first hard bounty :( may his soul rest in peace.

• Like 1

5L2c4a76.png

Fly the Friendlier Skies

(Ni No Kuni PS3)

Continuing to chip away at Ni No Kuni, unlocking air travel (Tengri) has made this a completely different game in terms of gameplay. The sheer speed Tengri flies compared to land and boat traversal feels amazing. Being able to fly to the smaller islands also expands the playable map quite substantially. Overall absolutely adoring this game and i've still barely dented it considering my playtime.

30Ld63479.png

Diabetes Defender
(South Park: The Fractured But Whole PS4)

Cutting up my Ni No Kuni grind is the newest installment in the South Park series. Chipping away at both of these games simultaneously makes South Park feel even more "South Park" (Compared to a PG JRPG) This "Boss" fight was relatively easy and at this point in the game I feel most players get a good understanding of the new gameplay mechanics compared to the previous game in the series. Overall enjoying this less than the masterpiece that is Ni No Kuni, however I am still enjoying it for all that it is worth, a very good, South Park Game *FARTS*

• Like 3