Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Burly men at sea

Nice day - Surfacing, they find themselves men once more, who, for the moment, splash about like happy children under the moonlit sky.

Ye've Done It -  "This day, you reach the end of a story, " she continues, " and the last of its paths. "

• Like 4

1Sf8e61c.png

#38 - Persona 5

Rating: 10/10 The game that got me into Jrpgs

Difficulty: 4/10

Time: About 150 hours, but all was fun and worth it!

• Like 4

52L73059a.png

Game of Bones 
Use Bone Armor to rip the bones from the Skeleton King.

Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls (ps4)

finished 5 of 6 characters for dream team. the next one is barbarian then i can work on the endgame, barbarian won't take long as i know my stuff since he was my previous main will try to get dream team as level up trophy i know how to pull it off.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

6L76228f.png

Nier Automata : Creation and Insurrection 
Complete the alien ship.

This game gives you stuff to think about while you're having fun blasting enemies etc. Even though I spend half my time getting lost...:lol: