Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

10L7f28fc.png

NieR: Automata  Iron Soul 
Complete the abandoned factory.

When I saw that "Iron Soul" trophy pop, I thought Yeah Iron Soul alright! Getting to this point was challenging for me because of not having a good sense of direction in games (and irl), so I get lost and do a lot of backtracking... At least I might finally have it down for the next two play throughs coming up. This is my first (JRPG?) so maybe I'm not used to how they roll yet. 

32Le4cd29.png

Dream Team 
Reach level 70 with 6 different classes.

Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls (ps4)

now comes the endgame. only have bounty and gotta get legendary for every slot. going to have to try for torment 1 or torment 2. but first i'm going to try midnight deluxe (vita) this will set my game counter back to normal. i was down one easy game and i couldn't tarnish the level trophy with anything but diablo 3 trophy.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

1S4c5290.png

Cynical master

Unlock all trophies in Demetrios

Now this has to be one of the most messed up protagonists ever. I'm surprised he hasn't died from food poisoning given that he eats cookies found in all kinds of unsanitary places. You'd think eating food off the street is bad enough but no. This guy actually ate cookies found on the toilet, in graveyards and even stuff in ancient tombs, comparing them to honey lol. Only play this game if you have a high tolerance for "dirty" humor (as in the literal meaning of the word)

I mean using someone's vomit as a substitute for glue? Gross?

• Like 4