Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

42Le3bf7a.png

Tekken 6 (PS3)

Fighting Master
Play 30 matches in Online Mode

All I can say is i'm glad I didn't leave this game for too much longer. The 30 Online matches trophy took so much longer than it shouldve with about 80% of games dropping out before the match was finished. The upside is all I have left to do can be done in the Scenario (campaign) Mode. Looking forward to playing through this mode, hopefully it is as enjoyable as Tekken 7's Campaign.

• Like 3

51L8c8f4b.png

Assassins Creed: Black Flag (PS4)

All Rounder (6.14%)
Play on every game mode, and use every ability and ranged weapon once in Multiplayer.

With this out of the way and level 55 in the multiplayer on the Horizon, all that will be left is single player cleanup. This will be my rarest Platinum once achieved and I just want to thank anyone who helped me boost this trophy since the servers are completely dead. 

• Like 2

20L5b7f8f.png

No Dragon for Lunch Today! 
Spike's Arena: Defeat Spike

Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon (ps4)

think i'm just going to knock out the remaining trophy's since the final boss is unlocked by collecting about 100 dragon egg's and i'm at that amount now. i'll just complete each trophy in each level till i fulfill requirements and should be done by the afternoon to begin another one.

• Like 1