Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

The Last of Us

33Lef4af8.png

Skillz

Win the water gun fight

Edited by rwolfmercer
  • Like 1

The Last of Us

6L003343.png

:gold: Scavenger
                                                                                                   Found all collectibles

(Well, I finished my collectibles run & for some reason I got this before I was able to collect everything but I'm just glad I didn't get

the glitch where it shows you have everything but the trophy still doesn't pop, maybe because I didn't download the patch for it?)

• Like 2

L876bfd.png

11L1da8fd.png

Little Angel Wrangler
Requirement: Clear Episode 2.

33Leba73d.png

Voter Intimidation
Requirement: Use force to persuade the Dark Assembly. A true demon forces his will on everyone.

47Le38187.png

A Main Character is You!
Requirement: Change the character you control at the base. You're the main character now, dog!

• Like 2

L876bfd.png

12Ld7ddad.png

Group Negotiator
Requirement: Clear Episode 3.

37Ld86945.png

Game Over...Or Not!
Requirement: Lose all your units in battle and lose. I won't give up!

31L71468d.png

Baby's First Ride
Requirement: Mount a character. Where to?

36L226150.png

2 Become 1
Requirement: Use a Mounted Skill. Two people, working together...

• Like 2

L876bfd.png

54Lf8932b.png

As Seen on TV
Requirement: Level up a Demon Dojo Training type. Your training has only just begun.

38Lb143aa.png

Public Display of Affection
Requirement: Use a Mounted Skill with two characters that have max likeability. The two of us can do it!

53Ldd32a6.png

Stacking the Deck
Requirement: Make a ten character tower. Being the one at the very top is pretty scary.

46Lf90685.png

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Requirement: Use the Cheat Shop 10 times. Cheat your way to the top!

• Like 2

41L10e63a.png

Man Of Many Faces 

Unlock All Faction Characters

38Lb95cdb.png

Payne Bringer 
Kill 100 Other Players

43Lc8787f.png

Grave Robber 

Looted A Body

• Like 1