Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

29L89f474.png

Traveler

Discovered 25% of the locations in the game

dynasty warriors 9

update: this just unlocked, still searching for locations and going to up the difficulty to chaos for the level 100 trophy for this playthrough ie my main playthrough. 

• Like 3

4L90a0e0.png

Demonslaying (Zaxon's Request)
Reached Yet Another Side Chapter 03.

22L6cafef.png

Memory Fragments
Accessed Hacker's Memory for the first time.

Choosing Tentomon as my starter may not have been the best idea. I struggled/lost against the first couple of bosses in the first two optional cases so I ended up being forced to level grind & Digimon grind until I got more Digimon and my Tentomon became Kabuterimon. ? But it clearly worked because then I won. Oh well. It was honestly my favorite of the choices I was given so I'll just live with it. Also... Shoutmon is pretty much unusable in this game. OmniShoutmon has way to high ABI and the only way I know of to get that higher is the annoying digivolving & de-digivolving back-and-forth nonsense which I seriously hate. ? This is... quite disappointing honestly. I really wanted to use Shoutmon. I know I'm still in early-game, but, I'm going to need Champions eventually so this pretty much makes Shoutmon useless and unusable. ? I guess I'll have to find someone else to get... ?

But it's all good. Still loving this game. ?

• Like 4