Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

2 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

DARK SOULS

Covenant: Princess's Guard :silver:
Discover Princess's Guard covenant.

9Le7e3af.png

Actually found getting this trophy hilarious after beating those tough two bosses then going to the bonfire upstairs and reading the messages before opening the door. But just before opening the door the messages left on the floor by other players read "watch the tail" and "hold with two hands". So I thought here goes another boss fight but it was a huge beautiful women Queen of Sun, Gwynevere.... Pic below 

Image result for Covenant: Princess's Guard

So the messages that I read actually had other meanings. "Tail" meaning ass and "hold with two hands" is the boobs. I just found that funny after preparing myself for another boss fight:awesome:

The best one I found was, BE WARY OF CHEST AHEAD :D

• Like 3

L1398d7.png

47L646e1b.png

:bronze: Lost and Found: Collect 5 BackPacks

37Lb49e0d.png

:bronze: The Scientific Method: Craft Your First Upgrade

48L375cdf.png

:bronze: Spider-Man About Town: Greet 10 citizens

And I earned three more trophies on this amazing game. The combat gets a little tricky to be used to, but it's fun. I'll post more of the trophies I earned today tomorrow.

• Like 2

L5aea73.png

34L4f8d9c.png

:bronze: We're Lancers on the Moon, We Carry a Harpoon
Defeated Scathach as Cu Chulainn.

38Lb3c8cf.png

:bronze:Arrrthurrr!
Defeated Artoria as Lancelot.

35L0ff00f.png

:bronze:Destined Duel
Defeated Karna as Arjuna.

37Lc2b485.png

:bronze:Iskandarrr!
Defeated Iskandar as Darius III.

36L10a1ab.png

:bronze:A True Hero Kills With His Eyes
Defeated a Servant with Karna's "Oh Brahma, Cover the Earth" or "Oh Brahma, Split the Earth" skills.

Now I can go back to play as Scathach but of "the New Guys you need to play as to plat" Lancelot was most fun to play as with all his moves be straight out of Fate/Zero Anime and Darius III was fun too, they both are much better then Lu Bu.

• Like 4

Lab9533.png

18Ldcac2b.png

Crystal Weapon
Acquire best wpn through crystal reinfrc.

24Le5b749.png

Occult Weapon
Acquire best wpn through occult reinfrc.

41L5789fb.png

Defeat Crossbreed Priscilla
Defeat Crossbreed Priscilla, the Lifehunter.

I went into Painted World and was thinking, this is pretty bad.  Going to kill this girl who is hidden away and minding her own business.  But then I died.  I went grabbed my souls.  Died again.  Repeat and so forth until I had over 86k souls, enough for two levels.  I went down into the sewer.  Don't know what I did different.  But I aggroed three of the wheel skeletons.  I thought I did, I dodged them.  Killed one when I was hit in the back by a fourth.  And I died again, losing all 86k souls.  After that, I was done.  I ran though to the boss.  Talked to her, heard the infamous line, "This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind."  I stabbed her for that.  It wasn't enough to get the dagger and I died messing around trying to get it.  Second try, I stayed locked onto her a little after she invisibled and got a Soul Spear off.  And then I killed her before she could recover.  I'd feel bad if her level wasn't so awful.

• Like 4