Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lba2851.png

47S1a9ca6.pngJump into hyperspace!
Lock a ball in the TIE fighter dock of the Might of the First Order table! (Single player only) 40-bronze.png

48Scff641.pngRise of the First Order
Start a Multiball on the mini playfield of the Might of the First Order table! (Single player only) 40-bronze.png

Edited by DarthDeathscythe
lll
  • Like 3

Lf6f721.png

58Ldb36d3.png

:silver: Fact Finder 
Help Shaper Valta discover secret dwarven history.

59Ldf2d6a.png

:gold: Shaper of Stone 
End the earthquakes threatening the surface.

8L3bfa55.png

:bronze: On Burning Wings 
Recruit a powerful ally to even the score.

9Lbfba5f.png

:gold: Doom upon All the World 
End the threat once and for all.

• Like 1

L96abef.png

67La85339.png

:bronze:His name’s Captain Sparklefingers
Complete ''Sivana Showdown''

69L0ebf1c.png

:bronze:SHAZAM!
Complete ''Sivana Showdown'' after achieving True Villain status

71Ld91553.png

:bronze:The Swine of Steel
Ride a Pig as Superman in ''Sivana Showdown''

70L39f311.png

:bronze:I am the last of the council of wizards
Fight Doctor Sivana with Shazam (Wizard) in Free Play during ''Sivana Showdown''

68L1c32fd.png

:bronze:Find me a spirit most pure
Complete ''Sivana Showdown'' with all Minikits Unlocked

Done with LEGO until the Young Justice DLC is out. 

• Like 3

8L299350.png

Mask Master
Reached Yet Another Side Chapter 07.

Not sure if it really was or not, but, it seemed to me, that the final case of Chapter 6 seemed to have a pretty blatant Danganronpa reference. 'VHS tape-like and/or static-like backgrounds' (like when you find a dead body in Danganronpa) and 'pink splotches for blood' plus it involved a 'classroom' as well as 'killing.' I don't know. I took it as a Danganronpa reference anyway. ?

Regardless I'm getting more Ultimates now again and I finally have the ABI for Megas so I can start working towards that. K's four Digimon weren't really that difficult at the beginning of Chapter 7 for me. I used 2 Ultimates. Despite the fact that one of them was literally at level 1. I still won with relative ease. ?

Either way it looks like I might be approaching another tough optional case. Good thing I have Ultimates now. Plus I still have a couple Digimon with 'penetrating' attacks. We'll see how it goes. ?

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

this is the last one i have to do, and i just fucking cant, i barely even like this game lol 

It needs some practice for 5 or less deaths run. Practice the hardest sections in chapter select, till you get prefect timing. Like the hotel sign, you could just keep goin non stop and you'll make it.(doesn't work in chapter select). The 2 boxes section where u have to stack them in order to make that jump and avoid the saw. I press the left 1 right away and get close to the right button, wait a 1 second or 2 and you should stack the left box on the right one. I like to push the boxes a bit to be safe.

There's a video on YouTube I found helpful for the hardest sections. Its called "Limbo hardest sections" or something like that.

It took me I believe 4 tries to achieve. Ended up with 3 deaths (2 stupid ones). I reached the very last chapter where u might die in my 3rd try, I was on 5 deaths, no more tries for me. I didn't time my jump right as I rushed 1/2 a second and died. So yeah just practice the sections where u die mostly and you should do it in 5 or less deaths.

• Like 1