Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

4 hours ago, W571WE said:

It needs some practice for 5 or less deaths run. Practice the hardest sections in chapter select, till you get prefect timing. Like the hotel sign, you could just keep goin non stop and you'll make it.(doesn't work in chapter select). The 2 boxes section where u have to stack them in order to make that jump and avoid the saw. I press the left 1 right away and get close to the right button, wait a 1 second or 2 and you should stack the left box on the right one. I like to push the boxes a bit to be safe.

There's a video on YouTube I found helpful for the hardest sections. Its called "Limbo hardest sections" or something like that.

It took me I believe 4 tries to achieve. Ended up with 3 deaths (2 stupid ones). I reached the very last chapter where u might die in my 3rd try, I was on 5 deaths, no more tries for me. I didn't time my jump right as I rushed 1/2 a second and died. So yeah just practice the sections where u die mostly and you should do it in 5 or less deaths.

I haven't played in awhile, so I'd be super rusty anyway. It's just the last one so I'm so annoyed by it ahhaha. Not to mention I might as well do the game on other platforms if I master it that much.

... in retrospect, it'd probably be more enjoyable than Escape Plan =___=

Lf6f721.png

30L2d87e5.png

:bronze: Master Builder 
Craft an item from Tier 4 materials in all non-masterwork slots in single-player mode.

42L8fe450.png

:bronze: Regal 
Completely upgrade one throne.

49Lb6a3e5.png

:bronze: Invincible 
Defeat 2,500 enemies in single-player mode.

64L367caf.png

:bronze: Trial of the Emperor 
Defeat 20 foes promoted by Walk Softly.

• Like 3

Lc44c4f.png

1Lce9c6b.png

Hong Kong Legend
Earn all the Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition trophies to unlock this platinum trophy.

:platinum:

L8e4f7b.png

53L5af480.png

I Can Haz Banishment
Banish Smiley Cat.

L746b41.png

58Le93e40.png

Cult Master
Defeat the cultists.

Still need to find all collectibles on the DLCs.

L6c729f.png

LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame

3Ldf530e.png

Master of Missiles
Complete Location 1 - Ninjago City North

New Lego game!

• Like 4

L4a4ac5.png

:bronze:  Twice as Nice :bronze:
                                                                                                                        Get 10 Double KOs in matchmaking games.
  • Like 3