Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

(Earned between last 2-3 days)

L871be0.png

11M21e12c.png

:gold: Victorious!

With a single draft class, win 20 games in Diamond Dynasty Battle Royale

:gold: Legendary

Reach Legend difficulty in Challenge of the Week.

:gold: Hot Bats
In a single inning, bat around the entire lineup. Must play an uninterrupted game against the CPU without switching sides or fast-forwarding (excluding RTTS)

13Me157f5.png

:silver: I'm A Show Vet
Reach a total XP level of 15. 

10M2cfdd9.png

:silver: Twice as Nice

Hit 2 HR’s in one inning. Must play an uninterrupted game against the CPU without switching sides or fast-forwarding (excluding RTTS).

2M37916d.png 

:bronze: Free Swings

In Home Run Derby™, get awarded bonus time in any round.

:bronze: Home Run Advantage
In Home Run Derby™, win a tiebreaker round. Must play all your selected player's at-bats without fast-forwarding.

20Md92c5c.png

:bronze: Branching Out
Play a game of Diamond Dynasty Conquest mode.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
  • Like 3

33L2bc530.png

Renowned Tactician
Cleared five Domination Battles during investigations.

What?! But I'm supposed to be bad at tactic stuff!! ?

9L1b5fc6.png

Cyber-Gloom
Reached Yet Another Side Chapter 08.

Somewhat difficult end-Chapter boss for Chapter 7. Again though, it was probably my fault. It was 3 Champions so I fought them with 3 Champions. Makes sense right? Well... apparently not. They seemed to have higher stats and HP then normal. Should have gone with an Ultimate or two. Well... I won either way. I guess that's all that matters? ?

Also... the Sistermon bosses weren't really as difficult as I was fearing. I struggled more with the Chapter 7 final boss then this. Seriously. I did. Although I was A LOT more cautious and careful with the Sistermon bosses. I used 2 Ultimates, a couple of de-buff moves, and one of the Ultimates had Acceleration Boost + a penetrating attack. Plus you get 2 guest Digimon for it. In the end, for me anyway, not difficult at all. Relatively easy honestly. Oh well. This is how you learn I guess? ?

Also... Keisuke is a Digimon now apparently. So now I'm playing Digimon Mystery Dungeon. ? (I'm clearly joking. It's not. At all. He didn't become a Digimon either he's just using a Digimon avatar. Still though... seeing a baby Digimon walk around with SIGNIFICANTLY LARGER Digimon following it around is seriously the funniest and greatest thing ever. ? I seriously don't care about this game not having an english dub anymore. Seriously. I don't. (Not surprisingly really. I kind of had a suspicion that it was only a matter of time before this happened anyway).

• Like 4

L5809e9.png

35L087415.png

Lordvessel
Acquire the Lordvessel.
40-silver.png

Ornstein and Smough have to be one of the most iconic fights in this series. I love their armor design as well.

After me and Solaire defeated them, I put my sign outside their door and been helping a bunch of people with the boss fight.

Got all my sunlight medals and enough souls to fully upgrade my Pyromancy Flame

Love the music too

4auCv5.gif

9Le7e3af.png

Covenant: Princess's Guard
Discover Princess's Guard covenant.
40-silver.png

Amazing chest ahead...

8f41da2a9439d3d35213ccf79fcaab5d.gif

Edited by Chocolat_GiddyUp
  • Like 4