Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Billedresultat for papers please

Snowier Pastures
:silver: Escape to Obristan (12,23% rarity)

It is possible to get money for both this and the "Worker's Best" trophy in the same playthrough, and pay daily for both food and rent. It will require easy mode and getting 12-15 people through the booth daily. 

The screen can get a bit crowded with documents, but overall the game suits the VITA quite nice, so I enjoyed the game and took my time with it. I also found it necessary to play for short bursts in order to keep up the concentration and not get too many citations. 

Recommended if you like using analytical skills (fast!) and enjoy the 1982 communist setting and occasionally dark humour! 

• Like 3

44S7250d0.png Great Dane 
Collect all dog tags in the Plant chapter to obtain the Blue Wig
42S0798c0.png In It to Win It 
Place first in 50 different VR/Alternative missions

So glad I've got 'In It to Win It' out of the way. Just got the grind for the remaining 250 odd VR Missions left to do. And the Snake Tales.

• Like 4

Borderlands 2 (PS4)

3L8d5fd4.png

:bronze:Dragon slayer (80.22%)

Complete the mission "Best Minion Ever".

Never played a Borderlands before (my bad) and all of a sudden I find myself thrown into B2 (thank you EU PsPlus) playing with two friends of mine. Man what have I missed so far, this game is freaking hilarious! I definitely have to play the first one too.

• Like 4

L866e3d.png

35L50db56.png

:gold: Top Dog: Reach 1st place in the Bounty Rankings

20Lfb3373.png

:bronze: Welcome to the World of PVP: Participate in a online PVP match

31L09cf12.png

:silver: Bounty Hunter: Complete every Hunting Quests

Woowee. I have been grinding and getting pwned a lot on the story mode of SAO:FB, I also completed the 3 DLC story modes. But after rearranging my stats and using transforming chips to give my weapons a boost, I was able to get these three trophies. I am not gonna max out all my weapon profnicies and try to score two more wins in online PVP battles. Then I need to raise my affninity with my NPC friends.

• Like 4