Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L1a1eea.png

80Lda9a06.png

:bronze: Adept Nightmare 
In a public match, achieve a merciless victory with The Nightmare using only his 3 unique perks.

And Done With another Killer Adept! I Got Freddy The other day since it's on Sale now and i liked its changing, so far i only watched it and looked cool and now even playing it, Boy i can say it's wonderful and such a Fun killer when before it was Boring even just to Watch! I Love the Dream pallet it's so satysfing going to a possible Loop wtaching them wait for you at a Pallet and Bam, surprise :awesome: 

Anyway, Glad i'm done with this especially now that i'm in Green Ranks, this adepts get like X10 Times harder already in Purple...

It wasn't hard as said, found a Really messy Team and it was funny to Get them :P (On Mount Ormond too, which is impressive, i hate that map!) 

With This i only have 4 Survivor adept to do (I'm Missing Jeff & Jayne and Characters at all, gotta get 18k shards for them), gonna work on it, but those are easy to do, i mean just gotta escape, doing game after game you'll manage to escape 1! 

Anyway, Really happy i have Freddy now, he's really Fun to Play :D

Immagine

PS: The guide are not really that Correct, you Don't NEED a 4K to get Merciless, even 3K + 1 Escape Hatch/door is Fine if you did Enough Chases/hooks to get the 2 Pips, only in Red Ranks you actually need a 4K for Merciless.

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3