Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

26Le237b7.png

Learning!
Learn to use all enemy abilities

Things were going well for me at first with Zanmato.

Until Dark Yojimbo.

I tried for almost 2 *beep*ing hours last night and either he wouldn't use it, would use a free attack, or Dark Yojimbo would use an attack that wiped out all of my characters. I'm about ready to just beat this damn game and move on with my life. I'll take suggestions though. ?

• Like 4

Lc40a1d.png

51L8d5fa5.png

:bronze: Lion Hunter
Gain the trust of an Ocelot.

Got 18 Trophies today in minecraft! That surely was unexpected O.o Just posting the lastone i got here,

I got 13 of them just by completing the online DLCs! A friend of mine helped me first with the Diamond Trophy (to throw one to another player) and then with all the PvP and Snowball trophies! Easy enough when boosted to do and so all the online part of Minecraft is done too which is awesome :D 

Myself while playing i got to Tame an horse (I had 3 Saddles but no horse around, i came back from the Nether and 3 horses spawned in my Factory right in front of the portal, wow O.o); Kill a Skeleton from 50 meters away, easy enough from the top of my mountain during night; Swim into Lava using a fire resistance potion, an easy enough potion to do since i luckily found the Part i needed from the Magma enemies in the Nether & To Gain the trust of an ocelot, i caught some fish, went to the island near mine which has a great jungle Biome and found one right away :3 I'm sad you can't take it home :( 

I'm just missing some few stuff and then i have to find a desert to farm out Ender men to get to "the End"!!!

If i don't get lost on the way doing other stuff, which happens often in this game :awesome: 

• Like 2

L4e4c8e.png

11La1f59b.png

Birth of a legend
Complete Castlevania The Adventure

9L54fbe0.png

I am king!
Complete Kid Dracula

First time playing these. ?

L60ff6c.png

LEGO Movie: The Videogame (PS4)

24Lc0f1cc.png

Always Read The Instructions!
Complete all Instruction Builds in Story Mode.

35Lda5144.png

No Way, This Is My Jam.
Score 21 awesome dance moves in the Kragelizer dance mini game.

13L767bce.png

See You Later Alligator
Complete Level 11 - Put The Thing On The Thing.

And back to some Lego games! ?

• Like 3

17Lc93a1c.png

Theater Enthusiast
Buy every sphere at the Luca Theater

^^^How I spent my money after... well... I'll say in a bit.

33Lf79809.png

The Eternal Calm
Defeat Yu Yevon

For some reason... the game decided to make me do the final boss twice to get the trophy. I have no freaking idea why. Yeah... okay... probably for 'revenge' for me Zanmato-ing most of the superbosses. ?

Speaking of which...

Honestly... it should have worked. My Zanmato strategy. It should have worked. It was too. UNTIL DARK YOJIMBO. HE RUINED EVERYTHING. ? I couldn't do it against him on a consistent basis. I spent 2 FREAKING HOURS one night trying to do it and could only try again for another hour before I flipped off the game and just decided to beat it. So I got the Theater trophy to 'make up for it' (though it clearly doesn't make up for it at all).

So there you go. I didn't get the Penance trophy. So no yelling at me for 'cheating.' Because you can't. Because I couldn't even unlock Penance. So hopefully everyone is satisfied now. I'm not. ?

Anyway I'm done with this game. Still another free trophy to get which I'll get to tonight. So I'm officially moving on to X-2 probably this week. This game is going to also be known as 'the death of me.' Why? Because I want the Perfect Ending and 100% Story Completion. Which you can only get on your first playthrough of the game of by beating a freaking SUPER BOSS in a dungeon FILLED WITH OTHER SUPER BOSSES. That should give you an idea of what I'm going to end up putting myself through here. If this Zanmato stuff was bad... BOY. I HAVEN'T BEEN THROUGH ANYTHING YET. ?

Anyway... there will likely be a stream of the beginning of the game (once I make sure the beginning scene/FMV isn't blocked of course) this upcoming week. So look forward to that I guess? Not that it matters. Most people hate this game. Except me apparently. But whatever. I like it. That's really all that matters.

But the real question? What does the person who defeated Sin do after doing so? Well................. ?

Spoiler

they don't become a JPOP idol. I swear.

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 3