Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L6b024a.png

24L494a44.png

Family Values 
Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Cassie Cage

A better looking Sonya + the same voice actor as either Tiny Tina & Aloy (in MKX) or Futaba (in MK11) + an actual, fun personality = my favorite MK character tbh. She did have better fatalities in the last game, though Selfie was a top three all-time fatal personally, so tough act to follow.

• Like 4

5Lfeba0a.png

Tricky Trapper
Help Clasko catch a chocobo by the end of Chapter 3

It was a bit of a pain, but, for Perfect Ending 100% I put myself through it and got the Chocobo.

Of course I say that and I have to capture 5 that can be leveled up to Level 5 for Perfect Ending 100%. So if I thought this was bad... ?

Well that's okay. I will put myself through it. Because I'm persistent like that. ?

Besides I already got an accessory that will make this much easier for me when it comes time (Lure Bracer. It increases random battles)

Either way... I'm pretty much to the end of Chapter 2 now. I can once again confirm that I got all required percentage. So I'm ready to end the Chapter and move on to Chapter 3.

I know I haven't streamed again. I do. Trust me I want to. But... there are A LOT of parts coming up that I pretty much HAVE to put myself through that aren't exactly 'streamable' pretty much the exact opposite really. I don't want to put people through that. It's still going to be awhile before I stream again but I promise to do one in Chapter 3. Because it's pretty much the best chapter and Chapter 4 is unstreamable period. ?

WHAT?!

DARK AEONS ARE BACK?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?

Wait a minute..................... ?

(I'm actually fine. lol. They aren't nearly as BS as their X counterparts. They are pretty much regular bosses compared to the superboss versions in X. Yojimbo is pretty much the most difficult one and even he isn't as ridiculous as his X counterpart ?)

Current Progress:

Chapter 2 (end) at 38.4%

• Like 4