Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

27Lda3c6a.png

Founder
Defeat Trema

DID THIS REALLY JUST HAPPEN?!

Well... you can look for yourself. If you want. There's quite a bit of MASSIVE frame drops though so be forewarned. Sorry. Not sure what the issue was.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvk5at2r8Ag

Paragon: 11:00
Trema: 17:00
Win/Reaction: 30:00

I think I just guaranteed myself Perfect Ending 100%...............

?

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 3

37L22e1dc.png

WWE 2K19 - Big Draw (50 wins in online)

Done and dusted, with a final tally of 50 wins (of which six were admittedly gained through match disconnection/ragequitters) and 17 losses. And may I just say, as humbly as I possibly can, a majority of those losses were caused by dishonorable cheeto dust pixies using exploits and cheap tactics. Those "victories" can only have been as rewarding and fulfilling as their lowly, empty lives. A few of them even had the temerity to give me "pointers" after. These kinds of "people" is why I only do online gaming when absolutely necessary.

And if you couldn't tell by my incessantly venomous wordage there, it took a lot of willpower not to engage in a ragequit or two of my own, and I never did. Suffice to say, in a fair fight, I can't necessarily guarantee my victory; but you can be sure I'll bring the fight. Because if you couldn't tell already... I am the one who gets it done. 

See? Online gaming brings out some of the less charming aspects of my personality, too ?

• Like 3