Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Still not really having too many issues thus far.

14L2e3321.png

What's in the Box?
Unlock the strong chest in Doctor Shemp

15L5e0aa4.png

Comin' Through!
Charge through 4 Armored Druids near the start of Magic Crafters

19L104848.png

Hot Wings 2
Flame all Fairies in Crystal Flight

I wanted to get the Flight Level done and over with so I wouldn't potentially have to make people sit through it for 30+ minutes or more for my stream.

Then... I completed it in 3-4 attempts. No I don't know what happened. Either I'm getting better at them (doubtful...) or... I just don't know. I mean... I did it without looking at the guide I've been using as well. ?

• Like 4

Game: Super Street Fighter 4 (PS3)

Trophy: Trial of Trials (Bronze)

Details: There is no shortcut in the Art of Yoga.  Aim to clear any character’s Trial Mode trials!

Pretty self explanatory.  THE common game and trophy to avoid and dread...? Now starts the arduous task of completing the other character’s trials.  I‘m at my peak masochistic aura about myself right now, can’t you tell?  ?

• Like 3

BULLETSTORM: FULL CLIP EDITION

50Sc495f4.png

:silver:Veteran

Achieve level 30 in Anarchy mode

Ultra Rare

49See66a8.png

:bronze:Team Player

Complete 50 Team Challenges in your career in Anarchy mode

Ultra Rare

48Secbdac.png

:bronze:Anarchy Master

Achieve a score of at least 40,000 as a team in Anarchy mode

Ultra Rare

Finally managed to snag the last 3 core Anarchy trophies from Bulletstorm all in one session tonight.  Took us a while to get into the swing of things due to some connection errors and some communication problems, but eventually we managed to scrape the 40,000 points on the final wave.  I thought we were doomed when my game crashed at the end of the second-to-last round and kicked me out of the match, and when I rejoined I had lost all my upgrades, but we powered through.

I missed out on getting these 3 trophies on the PS3 version of Bulletstorm, so I'm glad to have done them this time around.  And since I won't be playing anything for the final day of the year, I think this is a nice way to end 2019's gaming.  I have 2 DLC Anarchy trophies left to do, which I'll get in January, and then that will be all the Anarchy and Echoes trophies done, leaving just the campaign mode. :)

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 2