Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

6 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

22L66ab10.png

Super Meat Boy - Impossible Boy

Goddamn my heart is still racing after finishing that. Just before this successful run, I had a 19/20 run and ended up giving in to nerves on the last level. Definitely soul crushing but I knew I was practically there, just had to keep trying! Still have to do all the other worlds ? 

gz my man! With that trophy out of the way nothing can stop you now from getting the plat ? ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jasko_SOA said:

gz my man! With that trophy out of the way nothing can stop you now from getting the plat 1f601.png1f44c.png

Thanks bro!! I see you’ve been putting in work too on these trophies, you’re almost there too! If you can those deathless runs on Hell and Rapture, you can definitely do Cotton World ??

L6af862.png

25L125bf5.png

:bronze: Commando King
Now you're the Class World King!

wyCLbmj.jpg

That was a bit trickier than I thought it would be, I tried doing it normally a few times at first, but I started getting annoyed with the crappy block placement the game kept giving me... so I just made a group of Magic Knights & abused their Echo ability to clear it on the first go. :P

& look, I currently have the first ranked weekly score! :awesome: ...for a game that has like 3 recent players. ?

• Like 4