Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Outer Wilds

uHvF2cD.png

:gold: - Deep Impact

Enter Giant's Deep ocean fast enough to break through the current

Made this harder by accidently orbiting the outer edges of the solar system during an attempted approach (I have no idea what happened) and managed to build up a speed of over 12,000 m/s (26,800 MPH) rather than the recommended 7000. It's good to air out the reflexes every so often. 

How hard is the :gold: Hotshots trophy by the way? I swear to God, I didn't struggle with anything in Dark Souls 1 or 3 this bad, four hours of failed attempts tonight. The biggest problem I'm having is I can't even get close to the hatch before me and the station quickly drift apart. I've tried jumping from the landing pad, ejecting myself from the landing pad, ejecting myself from in front of the hatch, ejecting myself from the front of the station...

I didn't try to land on the side that the hatch is on, or maybe I can deliberately break the front of my cockpit, ram my ship into the hatch and then eject? I'm definitely not sciencing the shit outta this. I'm sorry Mark Watney.

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 4

Lf6f721.png

3Lc45429.png

Opposition in All Things
Close the Breach.

10Ld13330.png

The Brightest of Their Age
Recruit all possible companions in a single playthrough.

4L6201c9.png

In Your Heart Shall Burn
Survive an attack on the Inquisition.

29Lcbf641.png

Hard Hitter
Land a single blow in excess of 1,000 damage in single-player mode.

27L71794f.png

Decorator
Purchase any new decoration element for Skyhold.

14Lbbe357.png

Saddled Up
Purchase or secure five different mounts of any kind.

36Lee3c25.png

Focused
Spend 10 points in a single ability tree with any one single-player character.

• Like 3

26L2345c9.png

A-Hunting We Will Go (Final Fantasy IX)

Win with <Merl> during the Festival of the Hunt

A trivial matter, but I really wish that you could edit the name in the trophy for games where you can change character names. My dude is named Merl (short for Merlin, used because back in the day you only had 4 characters for a FF name).

Also, my main character is always named Baku (again, since back in the day). This is the ONLY game where I've seen another character named Baku. Strangely, though, it works - the game's Baku is the boss, so it makes me a sort of Baku Jr.

• Like 3

Only one. Because I want to try to avoid another idiotic situation where I spend most of my stream time on a Speedway. Though that may happen regardless.

24L2d76ed.png

Man the Cannons, Man
Lost Fleet: Use cannons to shoot down all vultures

I'm glad I didn't do this one on stream. The skateboarding part on this one was the worst one of the skateboarding mini-games thus far ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Good job! you are for sure keeping the pressure high lol. what no death run are you planing next?

Thanks! I've had a lot of time off work, so I've been using my free time to try and knock out the harder runs lol. I think I'm gonna shoot for Zombie Boy, but it looks harder than Girl Boy imo. If you need tips on Impossible Boy or Girl Boy, hmu! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Thanks! I've had a lot of time off work, so I've been using my free time to try and knock out the harder runs lol. I think I'm gonna shoot for Zombie Boy, but it looks harder than Girl Boy imo. If you need tips on Impossible Boy or Girl Boy, hmu! 

Yeah zombie boy for sure is intimidating.. I will start practicing for that one this weekend, might be a good idea if we tackle that in parallel while sharing some strategies, thanks for the offer regarding girl boy and impossible boy! I will leave you a message within the next days ?

• Like 1