Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

7Lc89cdb.png

Beach Bum (Final Fantasy IX)

Visit every beach in Gaia.

While the trophies in FF IX can be (very) annoying, I have to admit that I never knew that a lot of this stuff was in the game. One of them is the beach stuff. When you finish, you can restore your HP at any coast on the world map, which would not have been useless back in the day.

I've read that a lot of this stuff (such as the beaches, the aloha shirts, etc.) were references to a Square outpost in Honolulu. It's remarkable to remember that Square once had designs on a large American market. 

My, how times have changed.

• Like 3

L0cf211.png

Cleared it, then went back for a few more trophies. I'm glad this one doesn't require multiplayer to get a plat (Spec Ops can be done in SP).

4S7c0458.png40-bronze.png Hang Time - Kill 3 enemies while you are on a ladder.

23Se58979.png40-silver.pngGot Something On Your Face - Spit on Barkov.

24Sf9e689.png40-silver.pngHot Swap - Get at least one kill with 8 different weapons in 'Old Comrades'.

25S6e0b4e.png40-bronze.pngLights Out - Shut off the power to 4 buildings in 'Going Dark'.

27Sc19a9d.png40-silver.png Warheads on Foreheads - Reach Barkov's lab entrance using only drone strikes.

9S8b31b3.png40-silver.png Tea Time - Complete the SP campaign on any difficulty.

5S8e706a.png40-silver.pngLong Way Down - Crash a helicopter by shooting the pilot.

6S357c5a.png40-gold.pngWild Fire - Take a flying helicopter down with a molotov.

3S3fe007.png40-silver.png Ashes to Ashes - Burn 4 enemies with a single molotov.

• Like 4