Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Sd3bb88.png

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

40Lf74583.png

:bronze: Attack of the clones!
Deploy 500 Clones.

Yep, I'm back! Been grinding out a few games cleaning up some easy plats I never finished and bought a shit ton of games. Still buying games in fact lol. I heard LEGO Star Wars is popular again, or am I late on that too? Had to get The Clone Wars again and play it. So much better than the Force Awakens. Also finished LEGO Jurassic World which was just horrid. Love these older and much more simpler LEGO games. Specifically Star Wars. They're just ten times more fun to play. Anyway small rant over, I hope to plat The Clone Wars soon so I can put my poor PS3 back into a long dormant sleep. 

• Like 4

La6236e.png

46L622196.png

:bronze: Kaleidoscope
Kill 3 enemies using sniper scope while wearing the Gas mask and using the Night Vision goggles all at the same time.

47Laed5de.png

:bronze: Firebird
Kill a demon with fire.

42Led6f05.png

:bronze: Silent marksman
Kill 30 enemies with Tikhar.

15L725c0a.png

:bronze: Carmaheddon
Kill 50 enemies with the Bukhanka.

16L11e117.png

:bronze: Roller coaster
Use the bucket lift on the CASPIAN level to reach the Oasis.

Main goal to the end:

:silver: Damir

:silver: Alyosha

:gold: Your Destination

:gold: Full Strength

Edited by BadRep24

Lbcb3b0.png

8-bit Adventure Anthology: Volume I

6L63aaaf.png

Almost There
Killed by the warlock

7L3af7a0.png

Not a Racing Game After All
Don't leave the car until it burns

8Le31852.png

Hello Beautiful
Killed by the Belle

9L45cf9a.png

Consumed
Carry the ruby until it posesses you

Loved Shadowgate when I was a kid but I had never played the other two games. Well here go a death-alon. ?

• Like 1

L61c711.png

52L2b1b39.png

Charted! Brutal - Finish the Game on Brutal Without Changing the Difficulty

The last Brutal playthrough in the trilogy is finally done. Overall, it's easier than the second game, but there are some troublesome sections. The first combat section in the ship graveyard (Chapter 12) for example, was tough and i had to look from Youtube to see how to do it. Took me some tries, but i got lucky.

Then there's that huge combat section in Chapter 20. It's not too hard, but the part where you have to take out those armoured trucks was the worst. At least there are enough checkpoints.

Just like with the previous two games, i used tweaks. However, they glitched in two different ways. First, the infinite ammo tweak didn't work when i got to the first gun fight, but one shot kill tweak did work. I had to reactivate them to get them to work. Maybe i activated them too early? I don't know. Second, i read somewhere that after resuming the game from main menu, the difficulty setting may not be set on Brutal. Good thing i did, because that's what happened. Only once, though and that was at the beginning of the Chapter 5. Also, no infinite grenades. It's a minor loss, but at least there's a grenade launcher at certain parts. It helped a lot.

With that done, only one last speedrun remaining. Thankfully, it's the easiest. After that, the clean-up on all three games and i've got myself three shiny platinums.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 3

La034a2.png

40-gold.png: Substory Completionist

17L8f67e8.png

"Complete all substories."

It's been an utter joy to complete my collection of all Yakuza games available for PS4 in the West. One of my favourite franchises of all time, I knew I was guaranteed a good time with Yakuza 3 - but I wouldn't have expected beforehand just how much I'd end up loving it. There's an emotional warmth in this story that I felt was sorely lacking in Kiwami and Kiwami 2 - and, indeed, the physical case for the Yakuza Remastered Collection features various developers' commentaries inside the slipcase that contains the discs. I wasn't imagining things: the Ryu Ga Gotoku oyabun himself, Toshihiro Nagoshi, writes that Yakuza 3 marked a change in overall theme for the franchise. Instead of a serious manly crime drama, Yakuza became more about personal bonds and personal betterment even if you have a dark past. Some people were undoubtedly left disappointed by this tonal shift, but I lap it up, eagerly! Yakuza 3 has a running theme of yakuza trying to leave the criminal life behind them and trying to go legit. Some manage to do this, some do not. It feels more nuanced than Kiwami 2's cavalcade of increasingly twistier twists.

Anyway, I'm digressing. Completing all substories takes quite a bit of effort: not only do you have regular substories found across Kamurocho and Okinawa, there are also several minigame-based ones (to be specific, there are substories involving bowling, darts, pool, golf, and baseball - fortunately, as far as I can tell, only the baseball story demands a victory, you can lose in all the others and still complete the substory), as well as substories for each cabaret club hostess. Now, I'll be honest, I wholeheartedly support the PS4 version's content restoration. It really blew that the PS3 version of Yakuza 3 missed a bunch of things. The hostesses, though... I'm not entirely sure if people really missed out on them. There are ten of them, you see. Ten. It takes a lot of time to finish all of their arcs, practically a dozen hours - and I'm not exaggerating here. I enjoyed hostess chats in previous Yakuza games, but having ten just felt wholly excessive.

Once you've cleared 118/119 of the substories, a Yakuza series staple awaits you: Amon, the deadliest assassin. Amon is, as always, tough-as-nails, and will constantly perform moves with knockback on them. It's a lengthy fight, but as long as you're wearing decent accessories and brought plenty of health-restoring Staminan drinks, it'll be challenging but certainly not impossible.

If I could do it, then so can you!

Edited by Serethyn
grammar and stuff
  • Like 4

L545c5b.png

24L8ee82e.png

:bronze:Fighting Friends
Play any four-player Versus match in Marvel Battlegrounds

It only took 3 years to get this trophy since I did not have four controllers at the time still don't have four controllers but at least I have a PS Vita and three controllers and at last I got the Spider-Man figure. Maybe I try to get the last Marvel, Star Wars and at least Kingdom Hearts related Disney figures plus favorites that have not been a world in Kingdom Hearts yet.

• Like 1

Lae1292.png

Call of Duty MW Remastered

40-silver.pngSILVER

32S7799b4.pngThe Ultimatum
Complete 'Ultimatum', 'All In', and 'No Fighting in the War Room' on Veteran difficulty

33S8d88bd.pngThe Fourth Horseman
Complete 'Game Over' on Veteran difficulty.

For me, NFitWR was one of the hardest in the game, maybe second to Heat. So glad this is done. It's something else entirely when you add Veteran difficulty on top of the nine minute timer. Flashbangs will be your friends. I'll have to see how Mile High Club is... from what I read you get 60 seconds (down from 105 on Hardened).

40-bronze.pngBRONZE

49Sd49a69.pngMan versus Machine
Alert the enemy helicopter in 'All Ghillied Up' and take it down.

12S972b08.pngEyes and Ears
Find 30 enemy intel items.

Man vs Machine is pretty hard for a Bronze. This certain helicopter can shake off your lock-ons easily, and the first shot at it will be a dud because it will pop flares. I wouldn't use Veteran to try to get that one. The last intel item I found came during One Shot, where you need for a certain door to open while you're waiting for the extraction heli after you've set down MacMillan near the ferris wheel. You can't camp by the door... go away from it and come back to it and it should have opened.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 3