Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1 hour ago, Nighcisama said:

For me this was the worst Uncharted game by far in terms of quality, design, mechanics, story, just basically everything and I already hated playing it on crushing. I do not need to write out in detail how my experience was with what I consider the worst difficulty in gaming history and solid proof that the studio that made the port of this game knows absolutely nothing about proper game design or balance, as I guess anyone can imagine how it went. UC3 is done, I have only Uncharted 2 brutal left before I approach UC4. I consider UC2 to be much harder, but thankfully less shit, so I got that to look forward to. Before that I will play something fun though, self inflicted misery gets old pretty quickly when the only reward is a single gold trophy thats not even ultra rare.

You can definitely tell Brutal wasn't designed properly and it shows with the way Naughty Dog designed their games.

I found the train section in Uncharted 2 to be the most difficult portion of Brutal. A lot of your deaths will be completely random so you just got to keep pushing forward until you succeed. The village in Nepal where you get attacked by a tank and a bunch of Zoran Lazarevic's soldiers is also pretty tough. The boss fight with Zoran himself wasn't bad at all actually. If you know how to deal with him in Crushing difficulty it's basically the same in Brutal.

A lot of armored black soldiers, a bunch of snipers and dealing with the supernatural itself makes Uncharted 2 the most difficult of the three games to finish on Brutal.

Uncharted 4 is mostly easy, you can just cheat on Crushing and it won't void the trophies. Your real problem will be with the Survival DLC, particularly those two trophies for beating all the stages on Crushing. I couldn't get those last two trophies and I probably won't for a long time.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

Lc749b6.png

27L44e4dd.png

ハイスコアラー
スコアアタックで300,000,000pts以上を獲得した。

Score attack trophy was a joke. I managed to get it on the second try without any problems. If we're speaking of the difficulty level then time attack was much more difficult.

So, "the hardest" trophies are done. I just need to find someone to play one fight because online mode is all dead.

Reminds me that I need to import the Ignition version and get that done too.

Is the original game cross region? If so, send me a dm message on PSN and I can help you boost the one online trophy.

• Like 1

Touhou Genso Wanderer

L885772.png

15Lfcb4ec.png

:gold:Jumping to the 8.9th Dimension!
Cleared the Mysterious Dimension.

Like the Old Well, this wasn't as bad as expected (really surprised the Bunnyland trophy is more common than those two). It was a little tougher since you have to rely on enemies & certain gaps to do fusion, but I still managed to make some decent equipment by around the halfway point. I guess next I'll start working on completing all the recipes... there's a grind I'm not looking forward to. ?

Also I really hope I'm done with the unidentified/no item dungeons now... they're just irritating. <_< I have a feeling I'm not going to be that lucky though... ?

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 4

15L54e0aa.png
Bought a title in the Wardrobe.

19L11630a.png
Purchased additional BGM.

17Le29067.png
Watched a COM vs. COM battle in the Theater.

21L632918.png
Collected one ☆ during a quest.

22Lcdb88e.png
Received 10 ☆ in DOA QUEST mode.

31Lbd5d3c.png
Saved a replay.

18L54b4a8.png
Watched a replay in the Theater.

7Lf01189.png
Cleared a course in the SURVIVAL mode.

14L3810ac.png
Bought a costume in the Wardrobe.
Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 2

Lbdad12.pngDoom Eternal

40-silver.pngSILVER

3Sefe073.pngThe Hunters Became the Hunted - Kill the Doom Hunters

Show's over, Ranak! So far, I've been enjoying this on the Ultra-Violence difficulty. It could've used fewer platforming puzzles, but the combat really shines. Some of the battles are tough, but that makes finishing them even sweeter.

• Like 4

L740f82.png

5L196ddd.png

Indomitable Spirit
Earn the right to take on four-star master rank assignments.

49Lac2e79.png

Confronting the Unknown
Hunt your first variant monster.

27L6f0619.png

Experienced Rider
Use Raider Ride many times.

33L0d7236.png

Architectural Artist
Have 120 different types of room decor to choose from.

13L9a4d94.png

Master Explorer
Establish all camps in the Hoarfrost Reach.

• Like 4