Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

24L53c09b.png

The Savior.

The Walking Dead TTDS Season 4 Episode 4.

Difficulty 2/10.

This was one the very longest, most consuming and patience i've ever played and I enjoy the hours and effort I put into work and in the end i'm proud of what I accomplished.

Edited by UltraFire121
  • Like 2

L044593.png

17L7b8772.png

Hack the Planet
Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Stanfield district.

19L50a5b3.png

Bright Lights, Big City
Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the entire city of Steelport.

18Lebc58a.png

You're the Best...
Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Carver Island district.

26Lb01d61.png

Porkchop Sandwiches
Complete all instances of Trail Blazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I8Knrjhzek

I may of used my Takeover Assistance rewards to get pass the last two annoying Trail Blazing missions. ?

• Like 2

Lfb8cfc.png

3L485d46.png

:gold: Death

Beat the entire game without dying or quitting.

Rather than starting Famine first, this was done to knock out the hardest trophy in the game, since a slow but safe approach was taken, which chipped some of my time within the 1-hour limit.

4L890e3c.png

:gold: War

Get a five star rating on every mission.

After beating the no-death run, I've decided to five-star one last mission on the second chapter (The Bloody Mary), which was the hardest. It took me a lot of attempts, until luck turned at me and got the 5-star for that mission.

In Progress: :gold: Famine

Edited by BadRep24

L044593.png

14L8925b3.png

Gangstas... In Space!
Complete Act 3 in another way.

49Lb62a78.png

Everything is Permitted
Kill all of the hitman Assassination targets.

33L2d18b0.png

You're My Hero!
Complete ALL Challenges.

1Leaf877.png

Kingpin
Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row: The Third Remastered.

:platinum:

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 2

Lfb8cfc.png

2L99b56b.png

:gold: Famine

Beat the entire game within 1 hour without quitting.    

1L5bde7d.png

:platinum: Conquest

Earn every trophy.

L99b884.png

23Ldac1eb.png

:silver: Centurion
Complete 100 Multiplayer game rounds.

45L3a004b.png

:bronze: Insertion Denied
Kill all troops before they rappel out of a dropship.

23Ldac1eb.png

:silver: Gone Dark
Complete all Covert contracts.

Haven't touched the game for years, and I decided to finish one last Covert Contract that was left untouched, which was the second mission.

Edited by BadRep24

L8f87a2.png

Enter the Gungeon:

Okay, here we go... *cracks knuckles*

:bronze:   Castle Crasher

:bronze:   Dungeon Diver

:bronze:   Mine Master

:bronze:   Cartographer's Assistant

:bronze:   Reverence for the Dead

:bronze:   The Password

:bronze:   Time Paradox

:bronze:   Jammed

:bronze:   Exorcist

:silver:   Hedge Slinger

Tip for :bronze:   The Password trophy:

Don't even bother unless you are trying to access the secret Oubliette area in Chamber 1 (which requires 2 keys and preferable a water or ice-shooting weapon if you're too clumsy to kick a water barrel into a fireplace).  And if you can do that, here's where it gets tricky.  Explore and clear out the entire Oubliette including the boss.  Avoid spending any money if you can.  Only after doing that should you pick up the Old Crest.  If you pick it up before then (like I did), it functions like a piece of armor.  And if the shop owner doesn't sell you an additional armor, getting hit even once means you lose the Crest and can't continue onward.  So, once you get to the Oubliette and clear it out, you will warp to Gungeon Proper (Chamber 2).  Again, play super defensively and avoid getting hit until you reach the altar room.  Place the Crest on the altar to open a stairwell into the Temple.  You can play your usual style again.  Explore the entire floor.  If your map shows something that looks like a demon mouth, that's the portal into the Hidden Market.  If you didn't spend anything, then you should easily have the 100 shells required to get in; otherwise, you need at least +1 curse (attainable by doing anything of these things).  

Tip for :bronze:   Jammed and :bronze:   Exorcist trophies:

Select a character whose past you have already beaten.  Pray at the shrine at the entrance of Chamber 1 to pick up 9 curse points.  You'll need to do something else (see link in previous tip) to get an additional curse point.  The easiest way is to keep restarting the chamber until Cursela appears.  Buy anything to get the :bronze:   Jammed trophy.  A reaper will start chasing you through the floor including the boss fight.  Cross your fingers and hope that the first boss is the Trigger Twins.  If either Shades or Smiley are jammed, then you can defeat both to earn the :bronze:   Exorcist trophy.  Mash Quick Restart if neither trophy worked.  ?

Edited by DoctorGameGeek
Haha, couldn't sleep. Picked up a couple more.
  • Like 2

Trophy #3860

L58fe28.png

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (Vita version)

48L53d390.png

:bronze:Try a Different Position - Posed a character in the dressing room.

11,259 Achievers out of 15,158 Owners for a rarity percentage of 74.28% (common)

I enjoy looking at my Stats page on a regular basis, but always note that my Trophies by Time of Day are very unequally spread with very, very few of them popping during the European night (no shit, I live in Europe and need my sleep). I've been casually working on trying to pop more in the early morning and late at night (between 11 PM and 1 AM) to ease the curve a bit, with the mornings having been made easier by my move abroad last year (going from GMT+1 to GMT+0). When I woke up this morning and saw it was before 8 still, I quickly turned on my Vita and grabbed what one could consider the easiest Trophy in Estival Versus, a matter of going into the dressing room and flicking right or left on the pose tab.

This game is very, very bad for my average rarity percentage, but dang if I don't enjoy Senran Kagura nonsense. It's not even the ecchi that does it, but rather just how unapologetically Japanese the games are. Shame Sony has hammered a further nail into its coffin with its puritan censoring bullshit. Anyhow, looking forward to popping this Plat and, once I get a PS4, Platting Peach Beach Splash and Burst RE:Newal for the series' Project Platinum.

• Like 3

Leb8edd.png

Genki Bowl VII

56L751de3.png

Feeding Time
Throw 5 mascots into the water (in a single instance of Apocalypse Genki).

57L767bee.png

Murder in the Jungle
Finish both instances of Apocalypse Genki.

52Lecea92.png

Get Off My Back
Destroy 5 chase vehicles (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).

51Le90d6d.png

Cooked To Perfection
Roast 50 peds with the car’s flamethrower (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).

• Like 3