Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ld0124b.png

(Need For Speed Heat)

25Laaac67.png

Be The Very Best
Get all Collectibles and 3 stars on all Activities

Finally done with everything in the game. I just need the trophy for being in a Level 50 crew for the platinum. Time to start NFS Payback now. =D

• Like 3

Last one was Charted - Normal in Uncharted 3 Remastered. 

Replayed Golden Abyss on Vita to and from work last week and then found out my friend is finally playing through the Series so decided to replay them all along side him, I started and finished a Normal playthrough of U1 Friday, U2 Saturday and U3 on Sunday... Needless to say I'm taking a break before going back to U4 to clean up the rest for that Platinum. 

P. S: He is still on Uncharted 1 lol

• Like 2

L1f6ee0.png

7Sc230bf.png40-silver.pngThe Secret of the Dreams: Grab the Pearl Of Dreams.

10S8776cb.png40-gold.pngSalt's Realization:  Beat Eldar and free the Salt from his oppression.
3Sbd8696.png40-gold.pngStories of Freedom:  Finish the game

16S92fb13.png40-bronze.pngNo Distractions:  Finish the game with less than 75% of the rooms visited.

11Scee5bb.png40-gold.pngThe Treasure Hunter:  Find all chests in the game.

22Sb796a9.png40-bronze.pngA Glance at Fear's Eye:  Face the dangers of the Hidden Realms and earn the Shell Mirror

12Sfc0155.png40-gold.pngThe Salt Leaper:  Visit every corner of the Salt.

23S2c1ee5.png40-bronze.pngSalt's New Beginning:  Beat Tormenta and prepare the Salt for actual change.

14S1e6b48.png40-bronze.pngSeasoned Explorer:  Finish the game after finding more than 85% of the chests.

13S021753.png40-gold.pngThe Completionist:  Finish the game after visiting every room and finding every chest!

So yeah, if you have Trials of Fear, you have to 100% the chests and maps there for the trophy.  But on the brightside, because I didn't do it at first, it counted as not exploring 75% of the map.  And that final boss was crazy.  The final boss of the base game was easy.  Tormenta, not so much.  I spent like an hour fighting it.  To start off, you can't hit it directly.  It's all adds.  You have to kill the adds.  And they swarm the screen.  Then the final phase.  Fists coming out of everywhere.  Lasers flying off.  The boss floating around and shooting you.  MORE ADDS.  I had 1 heart and no drink left when I finally beat it.

Edited by Ilzaki
  • Like 3

Red Mist
In The Final Reich, get 10 kills from a single Bomber’s explosion.
5th Jul 2020
9:42:33 PM
3.51%
ULTRA RARE

40-bronze.png

Strike!
In The Final Reich, knock over 10 zombies with a Wüstling charge.
5th Jul 2020
9:54:39 PM
9.35%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png

Lurking Around
In The Final Reich, find and shoot Dr. Straub.
5th Jul 2020
9:04:45 PM
22.03%
UNCOMMON
40-bronze.png 

2 trophies left for finishing all zombie trophies. Dark Reunion & Dark Arts are really challenging. !

Trophy #3929

L3b7113.png

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Vita version)

29L46960e.png

:gold:Mo Moolah - Have 20,000 Moolah when you take the barge to Doc’s Mongo Retreat.

2,565 Achievers out of 46,700 Owners for a rarity percentage of 5.49% (Very rare)

This is an example of an excellent, creative Trophy that really adds to a Trophy list; in this bloody excellent game, a hidden and criminally underrated gem on PS3 and Vita, the protagonist's main motivator is accumulating 20,000 Moolah - the in-universe currency - for story purposes. Although it doesn't matter one bit for the gameplay and story whether you have that amount on your person or not by the time he needs to have, this Trophy does require you to have saved up the whole lot. A terrific case of synergy between a Trophy's requirement and the narrative of a game, this is exactly how you can have a well-thought out Trophy list add to the quality of a game.

It is just a little frustrating though, as getting those 20K together is very, very hard on the Hard difficulty, which you need to play through for the Platinum; as such, this single Trophy makes this a 1.5 playthrough Platinum rather than just a single playthrough, as it pops halfway through the story (provided you have the Moolah on your person). I seriously suggest not going after this on Hard, because you can only get 24,000 or so up until the point you go to Doc's, which leaves very little room to buy the expensive upgrades you will so desperately need in the second half of the game. Because a fair few of them are already unobtainable by the time you reach the barge, save-scumming is largely out of the question.

Nonetheless, possibly one of my favourite Trophies, and one of the highlight's in a fantastic game. Seriously, if you have a PS3 and or Vita, buy Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD - it's cheap, and I believe you can even buy a double-pack (no cross-play though) for a few bucks more. This is such a terrific experience (I've bought and played it twice now, first on release in 2012 and now 444 weeks later on Vita), you have to give it a try yourself. More information and a full review in my Trophy Checklist thread.

Oddworld-Strangers-Wrath-HD-First-Person

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 1