Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Mastered the Jungle (Far Cry 3 Classic Edition)

Edited by Mr-waf
  • Like 1

28L03ad2f.png

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!

:silver: The Ultimate Weapon - Defeated Omega.

Probably the hardest dungeon of the game (except the endless run, maybe). I don't mind starting from Lv 1 without any equipment, but there should be the bookmark option, since you need to travel through 50 floors, harvest everything you can find, and then destroy this atrociuos boss. My first battle was really short: 1 turn, and then he completely destroyed me! <_< Then I tried different combination, but they didnt work, so I went back to the first one: Thief + Camilla as buddy. And then I used the two players mode, which was really useful. I had 6 explosive drinks, a couple of damaging drinks, Devil potions, Goblin potions. I used everything, but I couldn't use the spell books because I was too far from the boss, so I killed the boss simply tossing bottles (and two Camilla's kicks)! :giggle: But he was also nice, since he dropped 2 Buddy Points!

See you again in the 499F of the Insatiable Hunger endless dungeon!

S1y7Tnd.jpg

• Like 4