Car Collector
Collect 5 Cars

• Like 4

spacer.pngL483f52.png

Deep Sky Derelicts

25Le8c423.png

:gold: True Scavenger (5.56%)

Beat the game on Hardcore difficulty.

Deep Sky Derelicts is apparently not very well-known as this site only has 144 registered game owners currently. It's a solid turn-based strategy / RPG / rogue-like with a unique art style and a successful system for character classes, gear & loot, and combat. I just completed my Hardcore (permadeath) campaign and will definitely be back to collect my final trophies. Even neater, custom gear and cosmetics for my party's character classes unlocked on winning the game -- this is a novel and complete experience that I recommend! The only drawback I experienced were occasional crashes, though they're easily mitigated by checkpointing frequently. Perfect length for the experience at under 10 hours.

...and an honorable mention goes to trophy #3000 for me!

38Lb80fd8.png

:silver: No Step Back (9.03%)

Complete the game without ever retreating from combat.

• Like 2

13L2055a1.png

:gold: Worst End 6x

Common: 90.91%

Laecb17.png

7L241911.png

:gold: Nope, i'm still trapped here...

Common: 92.61%

Lc31380.png

15Lc049ff.png

:gold: Collector 6x

Common: 96.99%

L4a92f4.png

12L0f111f.png

:gold: Mastering the Wings

Common: 91.92%

L718bec.png

4L314b70.png

:gold: This is it, right?

Common: 98.12%

Lbd846a.png

Whew! So many trophies collected. With this done, now I can be ready to tear my 2nd UR platinum and milestone at the same time.

• Like 3

On 9/28/2020 at 10:37 PM, Ilzaki said:

L5220e7.png

I hit a *wall* telling me to hit Adventure Rank 10.  Which I took as the game telling me tutorial is over, go dick around.  Exploring the pretty anime world is why I picked the game.  Ningguang is my favorite character so far.  

lol, I had trouble getting to 10 too :( 

Trophy #4,171

Lfbd5e0.png

Saint Row: The Third - Gangstas In Space DLC

71Lb793e5.png

:silver:C-List Celebrity - Complete all missions for Gangstas in Space.

33,505 Achievers out of 39,087 DLC Owners /  426,219 base game Owners for a weighted rarity percentage of 25.96% (Uncommon)

The Great Quest to Clean Up Everything Ever™ continues with Saints [sic) Row: The Third! Released in 2011, this game was expanded with three DLC packs that had ten Trophies each for a total of 30 tacked onto the base list of 51. Each of the DLCs takes about two hours to finish, so on today's quiet morning I found the time to run through the first two packs that were released, Genki bowl VII and Gangstas In Space.

:silver:C-List Celebrity functions as a 100% checkmark of sorts, in that it unlocks once you finish the third and final mission contained within. I can hardly believe this and the other two packs retailed for 7 USD/5.50 EUR/4.50 GBP, because at those price points this feels like a rip-off. Now the PSN listings of all three packs never dropped in price, but Volition and THQ were kind/dumb enough to release a GOTY Edition with the DLC on the disc, so I only had to spend two or so quic to get the full package (ironically the name of the GOTY Edition).

From what I've played so far, Gangstas in Space is way better than the undercooked and disjointed Genki bowl VII; you get three reasonably interesting missions and some new weapons to play with, as well as an alien hovebike and VTOL plane. The mini-storyline presented across the missions is cute enough and there are a few okay jokes in there, but for the pricetag attached to this DLC, I'd expect a little more substance. At least the Trophies aren't too annoying, even if they have really been hamfisted into the missions (because how else will you fit ten of them in just three jobs?) - a pleasantly straightforward journey back to 100%.

I'll start and finish the third and final DLC, The Trouble With Clones..., tomorrow and then shelf Saints Row: The Third forever (selling the GOTY disc I bought last month). The game is dumb and accessible fun (very welcome after my slog through Borderlands and Dishonored DLC), but doesn't have enough depth to keep me playing. I do think the remaster is definitely worth buying on PS4 though, so do have a look at that title if you feel so inclined - good value considering you get the base game and all DLC for a total of 81 Trophies.

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 4