Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Destroy All Humans remake -

38Sce8895.png

Grade A Upgrade
Fully upgrade one of the branches of a weapon or ability

As someone who has played Destiny, Warframe, - i.e. - time consuming grind based games that are RPG/have RPG elements, DAH plat is a grind.

As someone who hasn't got a lot of time on hand as of recent, that disappointing, but I'm still going for it anyway.

• Like 3

24Lf58226.png

Wipeout HD

Trophy: Zone Zeus (Gold)

This trophy was a pain to get even with the DLC tracks, I ended up doing this on Syncopia which was still rough to say the least. You have to reach Zone 75 in one sitting without destroying your ship. The only way you can regenerate ship energy or health is by completing a perfect lap. For people who have no knowledge of Wipeout, it takes 10 seconds to go up by a single zone, so this took 750 seconds or 12.5 minutes to do in 1 run. Man I need a break after that one, this was more stressful than Beat Zico!

• Like 1

ROCKET LEAGUE

Icing the Cake
In Snow Day, score a goal from your own side of the ice

Left Wing, Right Wing
Win a Snow Day match with both the Blue and Orange teams

Infinite Power!
Activate every power-up in Rumble mode

Rank Up
Complete all placement matches in any Competitive Playlist

• Like 3

41Lc7e6b7.png

Wipeout HD

Trophy - Da Bomb (Bronze)

Arguably one of the hardest trophies in the game to achieve and it's a bronze! You need to destroy all 14 bombs on any detonator event, I cannot recall how many times I would try this and miss a single bomb. The track I used was Pro Tozo but it's possible to earn this on any track. Happy to get this trophy out of the way, good luck to anyone who still needs this one.

Edited by LancashireLad87

11 hours ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

1Lfbc8c0.png

:platinum:  プラチナトロフィー
全てのトロフィーを獲得する

Congratulations on your platinum trophy! Personally, I really liked this game but I didn't have enough motivation to complete it at 100% (I stuck at 50%). I would like to get back to it but sadly I don't own the game anymore. Btw. I like Riannon's happy face on the trophy picture ?.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

Congratulations on your platinum trophy! Personally, I really liked this game but I didn't have enough motivation to complete it at 100% (I stuck at 50%). I would like to get back to it but sadly I don't own the game anymore. Btw. I like Riannon's happy face on the trophy picture 1f604.png.

Well if you ever decide to get another copy of the game and get back to it, there is now a complete English language guide for you to use. ?

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
  • Like 1