Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L601280.png

Necrosphere

13L873420.png

:silver:Dreamcatcher

Silver trophies are always the worst ones somehow, my top 5 worst trophies are all silver. This is the single hardest trophy I have ever gotten so far, killing me thousands of times in this shitty extra hard bonus level, in a game that is already beyond hardcore in difficulty and has a black belt in crappy controls. Felt insanely rewarding to get this, definitely harder than any trophy I have earned in Super Meat Boy or anything I have ever done in any other platformer, peak sadism by these developers.

• Like 1

1Lc99eba.png

Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice

Platinum trophy

Such a fantastic game that requires you to think about your actions before you make them. I don't think I have played a game that required me to think this much. There are several luck-based trophies particularly the rare pirates, finding Axel within a mystery gate of an item world and the trophy shop on floor 91+ within a mystery gate. I couldn't fathom how many times I had to reset in order to find what I needed for the trophies although I hear the North American version is WAY easier than us Europeans! Arguably my hardest platinum to date, definitely the rarest according to the site here.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

An overall easy plat. 4/10 difficulty for me.

Congratulations! I haven't played UNIE:L but if this was 4/10 difficulty for you then you should get back to Dengeki Bunko which was like 2/10 for me. Very easy game. Also you should give a chance to Blazblue: Countinuum Shift Extend. It's a little bit harder but nothing really hard in particular.

• Like 1