Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

19L54d879.png

Gran Turismo 5

Trophy: Red Bull Special Event (Bronze)

Anyone who has experienced the Sebastien Vettel Red Bull challenges will be well aware of what I'm about to say. The level of precision you need to stay on the track for 2 whole laps when you have a prototype formula 1 car with 1500BHP and a top speed of over 400KPH is not easy. Then you factor in the time you need to complete 2 laps of each of the 3 circuits, just to earn a Bronze on all 3 events is an achievement, especially if you play on PS3 controller, like myself. Golding these events will be incredibly difficult but I'll give it a shot when the time comes.

Props to anyone who completed these races legitimately! Out of the 3 races I found Suzuka the hardest track which took me 30 minutes to get a Bronze time on so imagine what a Gold takes. The easiest track was definitely Monza, whilst the short course of the Nürburgring is somewhere in the middle.

• Like 4

43L8b160a.png

Refreshing Conversation
The main story is nice and all, but it's important to stop and smell the roses.
You've learned some surprising things, haven't you?

Yes trophy... I have.

Like how the party likes to go on random tangents that have absolutely nothing to do with anything they are currently doing at the time.

But that's what makes this game so hilarious. ?

• Like 3