Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

11L9d98b7.png

Wipeout HD

Trophy: Elite Campaign Legend (Gold)

Apparently this is my rarest trophy on my account, man what can I say that someone before me hasn't said. This trophy requires you to clear the entire HD campaign on elite difficulty earning a gold medal on every single one of them (87 total). The final event I had to clear was the infamous phantom class 8 race tournament under the meltdown category of races, somehow I managed to clear it comfortably with a 17 point lead going into the final race of the event. So all I had to do was blow my ship up and reap the rewards. Best of luck to anyone who still needs this trophy. 

38Lac8627.png

Wipeout HD

Trophy: Livery Liberation (Gold)

Unlike the previous trophy, this requires more time than skill but I thought it was worth mentioning how I obtained this trophy at the same time as Elite Campaign Legend. I had 86/87 cleared events on elite difficulty for the HD campaign. This morning I decided to grind Zone battles on Syncopia with a target score of 55 on elite difficulty which would yield anywhere from 2000-2700 points or XP. I repeated this for 3-4 hours to unlock every ship skin or livery within the game with the exception of the chrome skin for completing the campaign. Once I cleared the final event I received this trophy as well. To unlock this trophy you need to earn 8000XP for all 12 teams so 96,000 XP total. Glad that's over :)

• Like 4