Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L791aa7.png

43Leb8463.png

Beauty is Pain

Play a Multiplayer Match with a piece of Cyber-Demonic armor equipped.

And with that, that's Doom 2016 fully 100%'d. Took grinding out the multiplayer mode for several sessions but overall, I enjoyed my time going back to the game. Prefer the multiplayer over that of Eternal anyway.

Edited by AgentSmiz
  • Like 1

For my 3000th trophy, I got:

Greatness
Break the NHL® record for points in a career in Be a Pro.  2.27% Ultra Rare

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11534-nhl-21/14-greatness

14L147e9f.png

This was an awful trophy.  I did it while also getting the Golden Years trophy, which requires you to play through 25 full seasons and retire in the Hall of Fame.  During that time, every single year you have 30-40 non-skippable interactions with your agent, your teammates and your coaches with options to choose from that make certain ratings go up and down.  The first year, it was pretty cool, but they change absolutely nothing from years 2-25.  So after a few hundred times of being asked to go to the museum, or the zoo, or to a charity hockey game, or to sign up for my 93rd autobiography, or 162nd movie cameo, you start to absolutely despise everyone.  I once had my agent interrupt my season 6 times in 9 days with offers from companies, none of which do much of anything to progress your character.  They're meaningless interactions and their just non-stop!  I feel sorry for anyone else doing this trophy or the Golden Years trophy.

• Like 2

7Ld030c2.png

Gran Turismo 5

Trophy: Complete the Endurance Series

This trophy has now taken the crown as the longest trophy in terms of the number of hours you have to invest in order to unlock it. Just clearing all 9 endurance races alone must equate to a good 75-100 hours or so. Then you have to reach level 40 just to participate in the final 24-hour race! Thankfully I managed to get it done but man this took a lot of time. My next trophy for Gran Turismo 5 will probably be for clearing the Extreme Series I think it's called but I need a Formula GT in order to play and complete my final championship, wish me luck.

• Like 3

8Lf09151.png

Gran Turismo 5

Trophy: Complete the extreme series

Like many players before me I had to complete the Endurance series in order to receive a level 24 gift ticket which has the potential to give you a Formula Gran Turismo. I had to reset a couple of times, thankfully my progress was saved to a USB drive. I could never find a Formula Gran Turismo in the Used Car Dealership, despite being on day 1100. The last event within the series was the Formula GT Championship which I cleared on B-Spec with an AI driver. The championship took around 5 to 6 hours to complete as the B-Spec events are much longer than actually driving yourself. Most of the tracks were around 30 laps a piece, tracks like Monza and Suzuka. Happy to have this trophy out of the way! I'm not even close to any other trophies but I have made great progress on GT5 over the last month or so. The next goal is to try and get the 1000 cars in the garage trophy which will take a while but at least I have the credits for it :)

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 3