Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

47L58db07.png

Guitar Hero Van Halen

Trophy: 5150 (Gold)

This trophy requires you to complete EVERY Van Halen song with EVERY instrument (Guitar, Bass, Drums and Vocals). Needless to say my neighbours had to put up with some unpleasant noises for a few days but it has to be done! Happy to have this trophy out of the way because I generally don't earn anything higher than a Bronze on most days I play so this trophy is most welcome in my collection. I can see why the rarity is under 3% because I guess most players don't have all the instruments which would probably be quite expensive or hard to find.  

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 4

38L5f50c2.png

:bronze:  ARCADE Clear
Clear ARCADE MODE .(No continue/Difficulty NORMAL or higher/No DUAL)

39L5822c6.png

:bronze:  ARCADE Clear
Clear ARCADE MODE .(No continue/Difficulty NORMAL or higher/No DUAL)

17Le61266.png

:bronze:  Mission 2 "Preemptive Attack!"
Clear with every Score Ring collected from the enemies in LEVEL 2.(OVERKILL MODE/SCORE ATTACK MODE/Difficulty EASY or higher/No DUAL)

22L460410.png

:bronze:  Mission 7 "Enemy Guards Destroyed!"
Clear with 100% of destruction rate in LEVEL 7.(OVERKILL MODE/SCORE ATTACK MODE/Difficulty EASY or higher/No DUAL)

41L2d0858.png

:silver:  All missions "Sols Destruction"
Destroy all Sols in LEVEL 1 - LEVEL 7.(OVERKILL MODE/SCORE ATTACK MODE/Difficulty NORMAL or higher/No DUAL)

47L3b7904.png

:gold:  Miklas!
Resucue all Miklas in LEVEL 2-1 - LEVEL 2-7.(OVERKILL MODE/SCORE ATTACK MODE/Any difficulty/No DUAL)

Unlocking unlimited continues by beating Overkill Mode made both Arcade modes so much easier. Getting some of the other miscellaneous made me realize how much better I already am than when I started. I can beat the first few levels without dying so that's nice, but I'm nowhere good enough to tackle higher difficulties even with the pause strategy.
It only gets harder from here.

• Like 3

L32b819.png

9Ldf1c5d.png

A New Profile
Complete a Featured Contract.

:bronze:  12.00% Rare

8L9f448f.png

Top of the Class
Beat the highest leaderboard score on a Contract.

:bronze:  10.00% Very Rare

7Lf719b2.png

Training Escalated
Complete Level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in the ICA Facility.

:silver:  4.00% Ultra Rare

14L2f3e62.png

Death From Above
Complete On Top Of The World.

:bronze:   50.00% Uncommon    

• Like 4

L636217.pngSerious Sam Collection

40-silver.pngSilver

5S140e35.pngThat's how we do it on planet Earth
          Finish Serious Sam 3: BFE campaign

3S21be3b.pngIt's not the size that matters...
          Finish Serious Sam: The First Encounter

4Sa0613a.pngForgive me father, for I have sinned
          Finish Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

40-bronze.pngBronze

15S9e7cbe.pngLeap of Faith
          Leap into the unknown on Luxor.

For whatever reason, I couldn't get the TFE/TSE finish trophies to show up until I got the BFE (Serious Sam 3) one. So you might want to start with SS3 then play the others. At this time don't worry about Circle of Death or Are You Serious until they patch it. Those two trophies are bugged, explaining why SSC has zero platinum achievers.

• Like 3

L32b819.png

23L3a2aa0.png

Family Feud
Help Emma kill Alexa.

:bronze:  2.00% Ultra Rare

20Lf56028.png

Master of the Household
Complete Death In The Family.

:bronze:  26.00% Uncommon

24La6e4b7.png

Full House
Complete all Mission Stories in Death In The Family.

:silver:  2.00% Ultra Rare

21L335406.png

No Stone Unturned
Reveal all undiscovered areas in Dartmoor.

:bronze:   8.00% Very Rare

• Like 3

5 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

1Ld85987.png

Wet

Trophy: Platinum

Finally I managed to free some time up to finish Very Hard difficulty which was in my opinion significantly harder than Hard mode. This is my 9th platinum trophy on my account and my 4th Ultra Rare platinum according to PSNProfiles. I honestly think this game could have become a cult classic if it was more polished and had less janky platforming. The way I think of Wet is it's a poor mans Vanquish, it's not a bad game though. 

Unlike the trophy guide I started on normal difficulty to familiarise myself with the game, so I ended up spending more time completing it. I'm proud of completing WET because in my opinion the platinum is not a 6/10. I genuinely believe it's more difficult than that due to having to complete both Hard and Ultra Hard, clearing all boneyard challenges with a Gold which almost a third of them I tied the Gold time on. 

Has anybody got any suggestions for my 10th platinum? I was thinking of playing Final Fantasy X which is on my backlog.

I would skip ffx for the plat only because of the sphere grid because filling it completely is a CHORE, even though the rest of the list is really fun :D maybe go with Nioh, for the 10th, the list isn't difficult but it isn't easy as well and the game is WICKED!!

• Like 2