Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1L39775a.png

Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing

Trophy: Platinum

As a kart racing fan, a good friend of mine on the PSN recommended the game to me. We did the online portion together which honestly wasn't that bad it took around 2 hours but the online is deserted so make sure you have a boosting partner! As far as the trophies are concerned, the vast majority of them are extremely easy and straight-forward, however there's 1 trophy in particular that will make or break your platinum.

I'm of course referring to the trophy 'Top of the Class' which requires you to earn the highest rating AAA on ALL 64 missions, some of which are a pain in the arse. I personally had trouble with missions 15, 42, 45, 47 and 62. It took me 10 hours and 45 minutes to earn the platinum but I'm pretty good at racing games, the guide rates it a 3/10 difficulty which is bullshit.

If the game lacked the mission mode then I can understand the 3/10 difficulty but due to certain missions that has to bump up the difficulty, I had problems and I've previously finished CTR Nitro-Fueled and finished Wipeout HD. Don't be fooled this is harder than a 3. The time trial ghosts are very easy to defeat because they take wide lines and don't boost everywhere when they should.

I experienced a few map glitches whilst grinding 'Sega Miles' which was an annoyance to say the least. The best method to grind is to play 1 round on the shortest track, no weapons and set the difficulty to expert. I was getting around 2360 miles per 37 seconds on average. Overall a great kart racer, I'm looking forward to playing it's sequel Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing Transformed in the near future.

• Like 2

3L69a338.png

King Reborn
Awarded for finishing Chapter 2.

47Leb7f41.png

To Arms!
Awarded for winning your first skirmish.

For the first time since probably Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (which won my GOTY last year)... I actually look forward to playing this every time I'm able. I just can't get enough of it it. It's just too fun. ?

Don't be surprised if I do my first stream of this sooner rather than later.

• Like 4

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (Vita) 

Abyssmal Shopaholic (Gold, Ultra rare 1.32%) 

Acquired all the items from the shop in [Abyss] mode. 

Ugh, thank god I’m finally done with all that bs. What a goat rope. I had 2 runs that went past 3000 depth just to get a single item. I’m so glad Arc Sys scaled back the trophy requirements for this mode in future releases. This must be how it feels for people grinding for that one ability in Injustice. 

• Like 3

Grand Theft Auto V

The Data Breaches - GTA Online: You completed Act I of The Doomsday Heist as Leader or Crew.

The Bogdan Problem - GTA Online: You completed Act II of The Doomsday Heist as Leader or Crew.

The Doomsday Scenario - GTA Online: You completed Act III of The Doomsday Heist as Leader or Crew.

A World Worth Saving - GTA Online: You completed The Doomsday Heist as Leader or Crew.

Elitist - GTA Online: Complete all 3 Elite Challenges in The Doomsday Heist.

I LOVE GTA. The doomsday heist finals (the 3 final act), are amazing. Like an action movie :)

• Like 1

L84d798.png

I had quite a bit of down time this week, so I finished the game.

Portal Knights:

February 11

:bronze:   Dragon Slayer

February 12

:bronze:   Ghost Buster (thanks to PSN user Im_RPGz)

:silver:   Evasionist

Singles' Awareness Day

:silver:   Do It Yourself

:silver:   Master Smith

:silver:   Master of Magic

February 15

:silver:   Can't Touch This

:gold:   Down the Rabbit Hole

February 16

:silver:   Great Explorer

:gold:   Portal Knight

:gold:   Workbenching

:platinum:   Ultimate Portal Knight

I'm debating whether or not to work on the DLC.  I can earn 11 more trophies.  Tales of Berseria is next on the backlog, though.  What do you think?

• Like 3

On 2/9/2021 at 2:51 AM, YaManSmevz said:

Vice City - Take the Cannoli

30La06f0c.png

Trophy hunting is still a relatively new hobby to me, but I already know this one will stick with me for a long time. The fucking griiiiiiind, man... and those horrifying moments when the game froze for a split second and i thought it was gonna crash! I went with the exploding cheat method, and my hat's off to anyone who did it all in one go... I could only manage an hour at a time. After getting this guy, 100% is gonna be cake!

Pretty awful trophy to say the least. Virtually impossible to get it legit unless you're willing to spend 50 - 100+ hours trying to destroy helicopters over and over and over.

• Like 2