Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Just unmissable story trophies unfortunately. I'm now 3 chapters away from beating it. Counting the chapter I'm in of course.

7Lcae909.png

The Price of Progress
Awarded for finishing Chapter 6.

12Le629dc.png

King of the Skies
Awarded for making your first trip in the Zippelin.

I'll probably do my second/final stream of this game next week.

• Like 4

L2c9b72.png

27L8496fd.png

The Curandera
Met Fidelina, the curandera.

16L0d8561.png

Rocio
Completed Rocio's story.

9L069fd2.png

Fidelina
Completed Fidelina's story.

22La1f60e.png

The Dustbowl Refugee
Met Bertha, the dustbowl refugee

I hope I don't have to get all stories for the Plat since some are showing on the map but not on the land area. ?

• Like 4

32Le4cd29.png

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

Trophy: Reach level 70 with 6 different classes

This trophy was a serious grind and required a lot of preparation and planning to unlock. The trophy description is very simple, just level 6 different classes to level 70 and the trophy is yours. I began the game as a Necromancer because I have the Eternal collection on the PS4 however I played a 'Softcore character' which means if I die, it's not a big deal because I can revive myself. The only downside is my equipment degrades by 10% for every death until it breaks or I repair it at the blacksmith artisan.

You can prevent any items from degradation but it requires a specific legendary ability which you won't have from the offset. I played the entire game in co-op with a friend who I persuaded to buy the game. Once I cleared all 5 acts of the story campaign I was only around level 55 therefore I had to complete Nephalim Rifts within the Adventure mode to level my first character to level 70 earning me a different trophy in the process.

Now the grind was about to begin, both myself and my friend decided to reach a specific paragon level with the Necromancer to help us achieve the 'Up all night to get lucky' trophy which was very time consuming because this requires you to equip level 70 legendary gear in EVERY slot. Once this had been achieved the next grind was about to begin, don't worry all this is relevant to the trophy in my post.

Now I had to grind/farm with my friend in co-op Nephalim Rifts in order to acquire Greater Rift key stones. Each player must have at least 1 GR key stone in order to participate in a Greater Rift which is accessed through the Adventure mode. Our goal was simple to get a legendary Gem of Ease and a legendary gem called Wreath of Ligthning which can only be found in a Greater Rift after defeating the Rift Guardian within the allotted 15 minute time window.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once we both had a legendary Gem of Ease and a legendary Wreath of Lightning it was time to level them up! I levelled my Gem of Ease to level 25 and socketed it within a 2-handed legendary weapon and stored it in my cache/chest within the town. Since I have a USB device, with the help of my friend we duplicated the 2-handed weapon which has the Gem of Ease socketed into it a bunch of times, at least 24 times!

Along with crafting materials such as Death Breaths, Forgotton Souls, Arcane Dust, Re-useable Parts, Veiled Crystals and Gold via the Trade service within the Party menu. Our next goal was to reduce the level requirement of level 70 legendary gear in EVERY slot via Kunai's Cube which is found in the Ruins of Secharon within Act 3 of Adventure mode after speaking to Zoltun Kulle at the town.

The Kanai's Cube recipe allowed any future level 1 softcore characters to use legendary level 70 gear at level 1. We also crafted a Hellfire Amulet and a Hellfire Ring since both of these legendary items can be used at level 1. To get these items you need to purchase the Hellfire Ring and Amulet plans from Squirt the Peddlar merchant, who is a small child within the town of Act 2 of Adventure mode. They're very expensive though it will set you back 2,600,000 gold!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once you have them, you MUST switch the game's difficulty to at least Torment 1 so when you re-enter Adventure mode and you bring up each Act there will be a key symbol on a specific location of each Act with the exception of Act 5. You will need to visit these locations and follow the Purple arrow which will lead you to the Key Wardens. After you defeat each one, they have a chance to drop a special item known as an Infernal machine.

You need to acquire all 4 Infernal Machines and have at least 2 of each of them. Once that's done, head back to New Tristam in Act 1 and attack the door next to the Healer to reveal the entrance to the Hero's Abode. Use the infernal machine in your inventory to open up a portal to fight a pair of Uber bosses! Do this until you have no infernal machines left and craft both the Hellfire Ring and a Hellfire Amulet. 

The next task was to acquire the highest tier gems for Topaz, Emerald, Ruby and Amethyst. The highest tier is called a Flawless Royal for which we needed around 12 of each of them. 6 for me and 6 for my friend. Then we socket them into our legendary level 1 gear and store them safely within the cache.

We both used another Kunai's Cube recipe which is to extract legendary powers as a PASSIVE ability, you can have 1 legendary power for a weapon, an Armour piece and a piece of jewellery. My Kunai's Cube powers were as follows; Furnace, Leoric's Crown and Kymbo's Gold. Furnace gives me 50% more damage to elite enemies, the crown gives me more XP as long as you socket a Flawless Royal Ruby into the helmet and Kymbo's Gold heals me whenever I pick up gold. So if I pick up 3000 gold I get healed for 3000 points.  

Now we have all the tools we need in order to power-level the other classes in Softcore mode. We created each class at level 1, set the game to Adventure mode and the difficulty to Torment 6 and used ALL of the gear within our cache along with any Paragon points we had earned with our Necromancers to improve our damage output with our level 1 characters. As for Paragon Points, these are earned after you hit level 70 and are used to enhance your character further these are the skills I'd recommend investing in,

Primary stat such as Strength, Dexterity or Intelligence, Armour, Area of Effect damage and Attack Speed. Now we cleared 3-5 Nephalim Rifts with our OP level 1 characters and went from level 1 to level 70 in around 30 minutes each! Both myself and my friend earned all our gear legitimately and wasn't dropped by anyone. Once our character hit level 70 we returned to New Tristam, repaired our gear, then un-equipped everything and stored it in the cache ready for our next level 1 character to use.

Flawless Royal Rubies for Strength characters, Flawless Royal Topaz for Intelligence and Flawless Royal Amethyst for Dexterity builds. I had 3 sockets in my chest piece, 2 sockets in my pants, the weapon had the level 25 Gem of Ease and my Hellfire Amulet had the Wreath of Lightning legendary gem. My DPS (Damage per Second) was for some characters over 300,000 at level 1.

To Summarise:

Legendary Helmet with a socketed Flawless Royal Ruby for XP gain

Legendary Pants with 2 socketed Flawless Gems that are beneficial to the class selected

Legendary Chest Armour with 3 socketed Flawless Gems that are beneficial to the class selected

Legendary Gem of Ease at level 25 socketed into a Legendary 2-handed weapon

Legendary Gem 'Wreath of Lightning' socketed into the Hellfire Amulet

Every piece of gear is legendary level 70 that has had it's level requirement removed to allow a level 1 character to equip them.

Kunai's Cube powers, Furnace, Leoric's Crown and Kymbo's Gold 

Cube powers used are Extract Legendary Power and Reduce level requirement.

Power-levelling - Difficulty to Torment VI (6) on Adventure mode. Equip all your gear and socket the relevant gems. Use any Paragon Points and select your Kanai's Cube powers before you enter any Nephalim Rifts.

I hope that makes sense, my fingers are aching after typing all that but it's worth explaining to help others out. Finally make sure you socket the correct gems depending on the class!

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 4

L2c9b72.png

4Ld30301.png

August
Completed August's story.

Had a glitch so after I finish my game I'll have to restart and collect every 200 + stories again. ☹️ The second devil story never came up. ?

L6b024a.png

2L10a5d8.png

Hit The Dojo
Komplete all Basics Tutorials

18L291b2d.png

Enough Already
Hit the Gong in the Krypt

3L92d82c.png

Ready To Kompete
Komplete all Advanced Tutorials

I've forgotten how to fight in this game. ?

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 4

RATCHET & CLANK

Off To The Races
Rescue Skidd and his agent on Aridia.

I Hate Lamp
Break every lamp in Aleero City.

Trader In Training
Complete your first holocard set.

Trade Up
Trade in a set of duplicate holocards for a new one.

You're In The Rangers Now
Become a Ranger on Kerwan.

• Like 4