Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

43Lac274e.png

Story Star (Gold)

Star every level in the Story Mode

LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3)

Bit of a detour here - I'm aware you can't get Platinum for this since the online services were discontinued, but I tried to get as close as I could. Aside from a few time consuming ones, I did just that. I got every Prize Bubble in this game. Mainly did it for local multiplayer and track creation purposes, but I also did it for this trophy. I'm gonna be pretty much exclusively focusing on Ratchet & Clank now.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 3

RATCHET & CLANK

Master of War
Upgrade every weapon to maximum level.

These Go To Eleven
Unlock every modificiation for every weapon.

Mr. Fancypants
Upgrade Ratchet's health to maximum level.

When Sheep Fly
Sheepinate a Blarg Helicopter Commander.

Edited by Tecnal1
  • Like 3

Lc07576.png

50La08ec2.png

Steel Eater - Defeated all AI weapons.

44Lb0f3e1.png

Kaz Mania - Obtained Rank S on a date with Kaz.

Spoiler

Last time I mentioned how some of the story missions were hard, but that was only because I was unprepared. After replaying them, I had no trouble getting an S rank. Instead, the first trophy listed here has been by far the worst. Defeating all tougher versions of the AI weapons wasn't too hard, but the fact that you have to beat them twice wasn't fun. A quick summary about them.

Pupa: Surprisingly easy. The only real threat is when it shoots lightning for a few seconds, which is lethal.

Chrysalis: Tougher than the previous one, but it's also much more annoying. The only way to hit it is to use SAM missiles, which it can't avoid. If you try to use any other missile launcher, it dodges them. Not to mention, its missiles are very lethal and hard to avoid. I didn't get an S rank now, so I'll have to do it later.

Cocoon: What an absolute joke. Compared to others, this one is pretty much unchanged. Once you know what to do, it's very easy.

Peace Walker: Ooh, how much I missed this. Or not. The first AI battle went down after a few attempts, but the second one was a nightmare. First of all, it's pure luck what it does. Second, most of its quotes are now different, compared to the original battle. This means that you need to know what attack it's going to do. Finally, the reason what makes this battle so annoying is the fact that it takes way too much damage. This becomes a problem whenever it tries to launch the nuke, and it does that a few times. Each time that happens, it takes more damage and you have a time limit as well. You also can't use chaff grenades to stun it, as this bastard is immune to those, contrary to the original one.

To sum it up, this battle required a lot of patience and luck. Four of my attempts ended pretty close, but failed differently. Twice it managed to launch the nuke, once I got killed by the flamethrower and once by its rush attack. When I finally did it, I almost failed because I got hit by those missiles while it was trying to launch the nuke, and it only had 1 second remaining by the time I managed to stop it. Even though I spent almost 20 minutes on both battles, I still got the S rank.

After defeating all the AI weapons again, I finally unlocked the date with Kaz mission. It's nice to have something different for a change, after all that hard work I did. It was also much easier than the one with Paz, as I got the S rank on my first attempt.

With all that said, I'm almost done with the Extra Ops. I still have some of the hardest ones remaining, as well as the Monster Hunter themed ones, but I need to develop better gear before any of that can happen.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 4

RESIDENT EVIL 5 Platinum Trophy PS4 (21.90%)

1Lcfc674.png

After starting the ps3 version with a friend online, I decided to try to wrap up the ps4 version as I have had it on my list since before, I started trophy hunting seriously. Overall, the platinum list was not too bad as the miscellaneous trophies were quite easy when you found an easy spot to get them. The only two parts I struggled on was the professional run with all the cheap deaths in some levels and especially in the wesker and jill boss fight, alongside the level 2-3 boss fight in both veteran and professional as the boss was really damaging if you don't do it almost perfect. Glad I have finished this, going to go for the dlcs very soon.

One tip I can give for level 2-3 in both veteran and professional for the boss is to play as sheva as I found that the gatling gun so is more effective for the fight than the gun chris has, also make sure to watch both sides as the enemies that spawn from there can take away a good portion of your health, especially the one with the dynamite sticks on the left which takes a lot of health.

Edited by Groudon9000
  • Like 4

L6b024a.png

2L10a5d8.png

:bronze: Hit The Dojo - Komplete All Basic Tutorials

3L92d82c.png

:bronze: Ready To Kompete - Komplete All Advanced Tutorials

4L0d9aac.png

:bronze: No Bad Match Ups - Komplete All Strategy Tutorials

After seeing the thread of people having a hard time with the strategy tutorials, I was nervous when starting it, but I did it. It took about 3 hours to do all tutorials in one shot and it was fun to finish it. I wanted to do it again on PS5 but they auto-popped. ?

12Lb30554.png

:silver: Kompetitor - Play 50 Kasual Matches

18L291b2d.png

:bronze: Enough Already - Hit the Gong in the Krypt

58Lc84105.png

:silver: Gimme Dat Money - Spend 50,000 koins in the Naknadan shrine 

Ldaa4fc.png

CHINA Region

Spoiler

31Ldd745e.png

:bronze: Turnip combo - Pull a turnip out of the ground with a crush attack, then hit it with a jump kick

23Ld676d3.png

:bronze: Perfect! - Get the 3 lums cups and the 3 Teensy cups of a painting

44L92c0d3.png

:bronze: Everywhere - Take part at least once in the 4 different Challenges

45La2ba68.png

:bronze: First Steps - Win a Bronze cup at the end of a Challenge 

47L72e69e.png

:bronze: A True Champion - Win a Gold cup at the end of a Challenge

48L11cfab.png

:bronze: I'm ahead! - Beat one of your friends' score in a Challenge

49Lef6f15.png

:silver: The Competitor - Beat your friends' scores in the Challenges 30 times

2Le12595.png

:bronze: Barbara's Free! - Free The Barbarian princess

46L26e906.png

:bronze: On The Way To The Top! - Win a Silver cup at the end of a Challenge

Edited by Ghost
typo
  • Like 2

On 1/12/2021 at 1:03 PM, AnonymousPLC69 said:

:silver: Elitist

77L1832c4.png

GTA Online: Complete all 3 Elite Challenges in The Doomsday Heist.

Ultra Rare: 0.56% 

Thank you to my friends @Denizcankaya97 and @EgePoyrazOzer 

Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, maybe just because my friends did like, everything xD 

Took us only about 50 minutes to complete ACT 1 and ACT 3 Elite Challenge, I already had ACT 2 Elite Challenge Completed long ago.

Really, really happy that I was able to take this trophy off my head

Thank you for helping us to unlock the Masterminds trophy. We had a shortage of players, and you helped us a lot with your excellent performance. :)

• Like 1

Well my efforts have paid off finally

43L3c2a2c.png

Higgledy Hotshot
Awarded for cooking up 50 different higgledies.

22L94e539.png

No Downside
Awarded for completing 150 side quests.

This isn't going to stop me from doing side quests though lol. They're good to do to get good items, equipment, levels, etc. So yeah.

I still plan on trying to get a couple of Gold trophies but if one in particular (Dreamer Door one if you really want to know) proves too difficult... I'll just live with the free one I get from the story and the Tainted Monster one ?

• Like 1