Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lbe5abb.png

67L6fed81.png

Spectrum Needler Buddy
Acquired Spectrum Gatling, The Needler, and Udder Buddy.

:bronze:  0.55% Ultra Rare

62L42776a.png

The Rock Or The Hard Place
Chose to either infect or cure Eridanos.

:silver:  0.74% Ultra Rare

61Lbc5726.png

You Have Selected Regicide!
Killed the Slug Queen.

:silver:  0.69% Ultra Rare

60L212914.png

Murder on Eridanos
Completed Murder on Eridanos on any difficulty.

:silver:  0.69% Ultra Rare

• Like 2

13Lcec54b.png

Finally, the ‘Solid Gold, Baby’ on GTA V (PS3). This trophy took longer than I thought it would take. Some missions were straight up gimmes and some were a total pain in the arse. The time challenges annoyed me the most, especially when you’re off by a second. Overall, one of the most fulfilling Gold trophies that I’ve earned so far. 

I will say that the GTA IV-  TBoGT trophy, ‘Gold Star’ was more difficult. 

That now wraps up all of my single player trophies in GTA V. I have half of the multiplayer trophies already, it’s just a shame that I cannot get ‘Run Like the Wind’ on the PS3; otherwise, I’d be able to get my first Rockstar game platinum. Oh well.....

Edited by kkulifay
  • Like 3

1L48c11d.png

Resident Evil 5 

Trophy: Platinum

A friend on PSN convinced me to purchase the PS3 version of Resident Evil 5 so we could play the game together in co-op. After the whole incident with Ebay regarding the Gold Edition I finally managed to get a refund and subsequently purchase another copy of the game. In general I enjoyed playing through the game although some sections on professional which was my last trophy for the base game was annoying to say the least. 

My favourite game mode is without question the Mercenaries mini-game which in my opinion is arguably the best mode to get better at the game and the best way of farming exchange points provided you can consistently earn at least an S Rank every 7 minutes which is equal to 3,000 EP. However an SS Rank is worth a cool 5,000 EP. This is my 15th platinum trophy which took me around 36 hours to complete but a fair amount of that was playing Mercenaries. 

As far as the platinum trophy is concerned there are in my opinion 2 trophies within the base game that were difficult to obtain, the first is called Lead Aspirin which requires you to shoot a Majini's head off whilst they're jumping which I lucked out on and got on the ship level when the dude drops from the shipping container and obviously professional difficulty. Once again this is another game that I didn't agree with the platinum difficulty rating because a 4/10 is a tad low in my view.

As far as professional is concerned I would strongly recommend using the Grenade Launcher with Flash rounds against any enemies that turn into parasites, it's also very handy for maintaining your combo on Mercenaries mode. The best shotgun in the game for me was the Hydra and the infinite Rocket launcher is the ultimate cheese strategy against any boss in the game because it one shots them. Now on to the DLC content! 

• Like 4

L55d280.png

46L6ccaeb.png

:silver:: Rest Your Weary Fists
Kill the Dark Lord (Ancient Gods 2)

47L20e503.png

:gold:: Live Die Reload
Complete Extra Life Mode with 5 Extra Lives in your Inventory (Ancient Gods 2)

Now that the last story DLC has been released and all the trophies are collected, my Doom Eternal is now 100% again!

• Like 4

16Lfaf2ad.png

Tripple Threat
Awarded for having 50 trip doors remember you.

I'm pretty much at endgame at this point. My plan right now is to get to the point of no return (before final bosses basically) and then do a final push in an attempt to get the 2 Gold trophies I've been eyeing.

After that... I may just beat the game and hope that will be good enough for an A because I really don't want to have to play into post-game this time. ?

• Like 4