Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Hyper Void

To The Last Kilo-byte 

15L8be1e3.png

Win all 29 levels in Hyper Mode. Be proud, you have seen each and every kilo-byte this game has to offer.

0.50%

ULTRA RARE 

ACHIEVERS

Lbb58af.png

77L9e8088.png

Treat Yo Self
Extract 100 pieces of gear from Arms Race.

:gold:  5.37% Very Rare

Hopefully the upcoming Director’s Cut will have new trophies.

L9f40b0.png

35Lb28f23.png

A Work of Art
Put 10 different stickers on a single screenshot!

:silver:  2.62% Ultra Rare

37L15a66e.png

Culinary Creativity
Discover a secret food combination!

:silver:  3.94% Ultra Rare

36La74127.png

Stickin' Star
Collect 30 Stickers in Nyakuza Metro

:silver:  1.31% Ultra Rare

38La77b2b.png

Nyakuza Metro - All clear!
Collect all Time Pieces in Nyakuza Metro!

:gold:  2.06% Ultra Rare

On to the second DLC. ?

• Like 2

55Lcd3795.png

Resident Evil 5

Trophy: Win 30 matches of Team Survivors

After nearly 3 weeks of playing I finally have the 100% for Resident Evil 5 on the PlayStation 3 which is a very rare 100%. My final trophy was very time consuming and required the help of 3 other players! Each match lasts for 5 minutes and you need to win 30 times for each team if your boosting so you can imagine how long this shit takes. I'm happy to have this trophy out of the way and would like to thank my co-op partners for their help, MK2-XX111, CRAZY_SH_93 and Groudon9000.

I will probably take a few days rest before playing a new game on my account or the Mirror's Edge DLC but I'm very happy to have this great 100% added to my account. In the future I plan to play the sequel in it's entirety. Resident Evil 5 100% took me around 60 hours to do!

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 4

L34fbdb.png

Earned 2 bronze trophies just now, they both look the same, so I'll only post one image, but I'll post both names:

13L25c03e.png

Money For Something
Amassed one million gold.

&

Only the Best Will Do
Enhanced a weapon or armor to its limit.

These 2 trophies go really well together, I just killed golden Pikkards for the past few hours to earn the 1 million gold and with that money I bought a Golden Pedastal to upgrade one of my ultimate weapons to max.

• Like 4

1L65859f.png

Persona 4 golden Platinum

Time: 152 hours (I did everything in the game including all the quests and seeing all the Christmas and Valentines scenes, and getting all the costumes)

Personal difficulty: 4/10- mostly for the length (I finished my first playthrough at the 102 hour mark as I maxed social links, did the quests and read all the books in my first run), and the rest because the Hard core risette one was a bit annoying, I had to grind for it in my second playthrough. Also all the micro management with time. It was easy to play in terms of battles since you can change the difficulty, but it was managing all the other stuff that needed multiple saves and vigilance not to mess things up.  

Enjoyment: 10/10- I loved this game, it was so addictive. 

• Like 4