Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L34fbdb.png

48L833b82.png

:silver: Waking Dream :silver:
Cleared the game on Nightmare difficulty.

1L5f9f9b.png

:platinum: Timeless Adventurer :platinum:
Acquired all trophies.

And another Ys adventure is finished, ngl even though I've already played the game on the Switch, I am kindof tempted to buy the PS4 version of Ys VIII just to play that game again and get more trophies, who knows, maybe one day.

Also, after 9 years, my rarest trophy has finally changed, never expected that to happen. Not because I don't want to go for tough trophies, but more because most of the games I play are either games I play to finish ones, or they don't have very rare trophies.

• Like 3

L374b80.png

56Le661e5.png

The Heavenly Goddess
Perform a Level 3 Super with Nariko on 'Fearless'

Well, about time i guess, it was 6 and half Years since i played and Platted the game xD

I cleaned up my "To buy" list before on Ps3 with the Store closing there and between the few things (Actually just 1 game and 2 Dlcs with this one, other Dlcs are waaay too expansive for me to care like the NFS MW ones) there was this one too.

It's basically asking 2 € for a trophy which is so stupid but oh well i guess 100% finally of the game.

Kinda a pity i didn't do the Vita online trophies back years ago or i could have actually played it again there, not possible now :( 

• Like 3

Lb5e3df.png

4Lbcf5cf.png

:silver:Ambitious Adventurer
Clear the game and watch the ending sequence.

8L2d4de7.png

:silver:One-Winged Angel
Defeat Sephiroth.

Finally defeated Sephiroth after so many years since I first I fought him on the PS2 version of KH2.

Now for the other bonus boss but before I try fighting him again I grind some levels while satisfying the last 4 members of Mushroom XIII.

• Like 2

3Lc87fbe.png

First Strike
Take out an enemy with a Fatal Strike! Master this technique to gain advantage in battles.

The fact that it took me this long to get this proves how bad I am at the battles/battle system still right now. I don't think I'll be getting any better at it either.

I really wish I knew what I was doing wrong... ?

oh well i guess that means it's time to item abuse my way to victory

• Like 1

L8a2d25.png

11L0093a7.png

:silver:Shoo, Fly! Don't Bother Me
View Lucil's ending.

2L5edbb4.png

:gold:Refrain
Collect 80 of the episodes.

Not my first choice for the ending I wanted (that would be Clea's), but I guess Lucil in my top 3-4? Now to start NG+ so I can get the other 6 endings (which should go pretty quick, skipping all the scenes). If I manage to do a lot of Glitch modes throughout it too, that should be the plat. :yay:

L029ed0.png

15L4737de.png

SLIME ATTACK
Take down at least 3 opponents in a single race.

22Ldb8618.png

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Compete 10 times in each Arena mode.

20Le61e7d.png

MAKE PAPA STU PROUD
Modify your kart for the first time.

19L50b2cf.png

TURTLE BROTHERHOOD
Co-operative special attack for the first time.

Sometimes I just want to play a stupid-easy game. That time is today. :hmm:

Playing Death Wish on A Hat in Time is hard. ? So taking a break.

Also I grew up on Nick in the 80's. Today's Nick is terrible. ?

Edited by Jamescush147

34L990429.png

King of Fighters 13

Trophy: Clear 200 Combo Trials

Ladies and gentlemen I present the hardest trophy I have ever done on my account. I'm shocked that the trophy rarity is above 1% on PSNProfiles because this was insane. I'm not the best 2D fighting game player and my execution is fair at best. The combo trials in this game are in my opinion unequalled, even though you only have to clear 200 of them out of 330 or 360 if you purchased the DLC characters, this is a still a mammoth undertaking.

Needless to say my hands are still shaking after that. I'm ecstatic that I managed to get it done, if it wasn't for the DLC characters then it would have taken a lot longer. I now have a very healthy 94% of the trophies as opposed to the 85% I had which is a fantastic boost but man did I have to sweat blood and tears to get it XD. Anyone who still has this trophy on their to-do-list, all I can say is never give up and best of luck to you!

• Like 3

L4b739c.png

2Lf940df.png

:bronze:: Delta 62
Rendezvous with Delta 62

10L8c6a8f.png

:bronze:: "We need a slicer. A good slicer..."
Slice your first console

27L8715ba.png

:bronze:: Never saw it coming
Snipe down the ship on Geonosis

More than likely the first 3 trophies anyone will get when playing this as it's the ones you get for meeting up with each of your team mates but wanted to post this anyway! Forgot this game was coming out today and instantly grabbed it.

• Like 2

L029ed0.png

6L057695.png

GOING STRONG
Win a Cup in Normal mode.

17L1d173d.png

POWERFUL
Use custom power ups for all the racers.

10Le0dfcc.png

JACK OF ALL TRADES
Play as each racer at least once.

And the 'Win with all racers.' trophy glitched. Will re-run a few racers after I get back from work. Later today.

I hate buggy trophies. ?

• Like 2