Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Red Dead Redemption

Headhunter - Kill 5 players via headshot in a single Shootout or Gang Shootout.

Stick and Move - Get 3 kills with knives or throwing knives in a single competitive match.

Original Gunslinger - Get 25 Deadeye kills with Red.

Call it a Comeback! - Come back from a 2-0 deficit and win a Hold Your Own game.

Double bagger - Double capture 3 times in a single Gold Rush map.

Who needs Deadeye? - Kill 3 or more players in a standoff or showdown.

• Like 2

Lf1017c.png

56L0269cc.png

:silver: Persistence Conquers All Things
Listen to the musings of the narrator.

45L32ff3c.png

:bronze: Life of the Party
Change your mind after heading toward the bar's exit.

37L0eaae2.png

:bronze: The Last Stand
Clear a stage without crossing a checkpoint. (Golden Playhouse only)

28L01f993.png

:bronze: Budding Shopper
Purchase an item for the first time.

Got 4 trophies in a pretty short time, so I've decided to post all 4 of them. I am seeing why so many people love this game, it's kind of crazy that I missed out on it for such a long time. But oh well, better late then never.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Lapin2paq said:

Hwo do you guys add trophy icons?

Anyhow my last 1 is :

Feels like team spirit from resident evil resistance.no boost legit.

This is how I'll do it when I am on desktop:

When I am on my trophy log, I left click on the trophy image which takes me to the trophy information, after that I left click on the image again which takes you to a page of the image. 

After that I right click on the image and select "copy image" and hit Ctrl + V (or right click on the text box with paste) in this text box and the image will appear in the text box.

28L251a3f.png

Secret Mission 9
Allow Zagi to absorb too much magic and destroy his bodhi blastia in the third battle against him.

29Lb4815e.png

Secret Mission 10
Defeat the Leader Bat to prevent Pteropus from recombining.

Okay so I spent an entire session (so around 2+ hours) grinding. Which I LOATH doing and I really shouldn't of had to do that... but clearly there was no choice

I also turned it down to Easy

I'm sorry but I just couldn't take this game and it's BS difficult anymore. I really couldn't. There is literally no reason for this game to be this hard. I couldn't enjoy the story with how much I was struggling just in regular random battles...

Whatever I did... worked. Things have changed DRASTICALLY. So yeah. This is sticking until I get through this game. Sorry? ?

Also for that above Trophy... something HILARIOUS happened. When I first fought it... I practically stunlocked it and prevented it from splitting up altogether. I legit couldn't believe it and I was legit laughing my ass off lol. ?

So I reloaded just so I get that trophy lol.

To be honest... I'm just glad things are going better now. ?

• Like 4

3L842fab.png

Papercraft Beginner (Bronze)

Unlock your first papercraft plan.

Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

qhgEXFw.jpg

Got an early birthday gift today. This game is what I got, and I'm having a good time with it. Absolutely adorable, and bursting at the seams with charm. The construction paper art style looks great on PS4, and the game really wants you to get creative often - expected, since this is a Media Molecule title, but still.

I think it's super rad that you can unlock papercraft plans of what you see in game on the Tearaway.me website to print out and make in real life. I don't know if I'll ever actually create them, but it's still an incredibly cool feature.

I'll probably be working on this alongside LittleBigPlanet 3. Whenever that game's servers go back up, I'll shift my focus to it and Platinum it first.

I'm also gonna pick Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 back up soon (the guy with a Puyo Puyo profile pic wants to Platinum a Puyo Puyo game, shocker), and I'm planning it to be my 10th Platinum.

Edited by blue_blur_98
All of my images uploaded on ibb.co vanished on September 3rd, 2021. They have been replaced with imgur uploads.
  • Like 2

Lc15216.png

Apologies for the resulting eye bleed.

13L302d4f.png

Grandmaster
Achieve an ELO of 2500 or a Grandmaster Pure Chess rating.

5Lfe84ab.png

Cross-check
Play a check in reply to a check.

ELO? More like GOODBYE! Until the next stack, that is.

Thanks to @Honor_Hand for the help with the online trophy! ^_^

Stockfish best cheese. :3

• Like 2

85L224e42.png
   ✨ Rarity 1.98

I've never been so happy to finally get it and the 100% 
i was able to get "double tap" by myself so i'm very proud about that, and along with that a full 100% 
it's not much but it made me very happy so i wanted to share~! 
?

Edited by Archirom58
  • Like 4