:bronze:: Challenge Accepted
Complete 1 challenge

25Ld81d57.png

:gold:: Experiencing History
Play 20 games

17L5c303c.png

:silver:: Challenge X
Complete 10 challenges

I've been having a hard time focusing on the games I've been playing lately and just been so confused on what to do that when I was looking through my games I found this and forgot I had it, been playing through some of my childhood classics and been enjoying them, these challenges though, holy jebus some of them are a little brutal.

• Like 4

Red Dead Redemption (ps3)

Kingpin - Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace - In a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

Legion of Boom - Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold

We Must Protect This House! - While on defense, do not allow the attacking team to capture any of their objectives

Glad that's done :D

• Like 2

L54dae5.png

21Ld1fb23.png

:gold: Present Hunter
Collected all of King's presents

(Finally got.this! The ones on the cow level and Make a Star 7 were the most annoying (I ended up getting the latter just by being lucky and standing just where it happened to drop lol)... now just full collection left!)

Le05148.png

5L73e336.png

:bronze: Music In The Cherry Blossoms
Obtain the golden sheet music in the Book Room

12L0ba5b2.png

:bronze: Blossom
The tree... has blossomed

12L0ba5b2.png

:bronze: Leave
Looks like you guys are having a fun time~

(Deemo has been on my to-play list for a while now, and I'm liking it so far! Really nice and beautiful rhythm game x3)

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

L3909b8.png

5Lc50335.png

Social Butterfly
Enjoy the company of 20 others online

Dummies... dummies everywhere!

I started Worms Revolution earlier and went for that trophy right away. It's definitely quicker (and better) to do it with alt accounts than find 20 actual people just for one measly trophy. I'm gonna have to do the latter for the Vita version anyway... I gotta say though, I really dig the servers for this Worms game. They're much better than Worms 2's and Ultimate Mayhem's and will certainly make things less cumbersome. Time to self-boost the rest of the online!

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 3

44Ldcdb4a.png

GTA 5 - Decorated 

Getting 30 platinum awards in Multiplayer was a chore. I hated this trophy actually. My least favorite trophy in the GTA series other than ‘Run Like the Wind’ trophy (which is the only trophy left remaining to platinum this on the PS3). 

I have worked so hard to get here and now I can’t get to the pinnacle because of a discontinued trophy (Run Like the Wind) outside of my control. I’m venting here because my gf could give a damn lol. Thank you for listening to my vent session. 

Can’t post this without giving credit to the best boosting partner I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing with, @renatosb  Couldn’t have done Decorated without his help on tasks like survivor, 50 races, and 5 sets of tennis to name a few. So glad to close this chapter!

Edited by kkulifay
  • Like 2

1L0952cb.png

Beyond The Storm

Creature in the Well

This game is incredible and more people need to play it. It's a dungeon crawler with pinball style gameplay and amazing art direction. It doesn't sound like it should work, but it does. It haa less than 350 owners on this site and I just wanted to post about it here to give it a little more exposure. Please look into it.

Edited by communistwookiee

Lf1017c.png

55L4674ad.png
:gold: Mythical Prince
Hear Rapunzel's sad song.

4.64% Ultra Rare

I've had a lot of fun trophies, I've had some bad trophies, but I can't remember ever having a draining trophy like this. At first it was okay, I did the first 64 nights 2 days ago and I got the other 64 nights today.

But A) I did not expect it to take me nearly 7 hours for the first one and over 7 hours for this one, including short breaks.

And B ) I did not expect my brain to just shut down once I finished it. I am even trying to write down words right now and I am having a hard time with it.

I will say though, I am happy that I did it, the challenge was frustrating, but in the end I am proud that I did it.

I am also very happy that I finally got my first ultra rare.

So while it was frustrating, I don't regret it.

• Like 3

Red Dead Redemption (ps3)

Smoke that Skinwagon - Make it to wave 15 in Undead Overrun Gametype in Multiplayer.

Im pretty proud of this. Not because it was a grind, espacially hard or anything like that, but because i was actually PRETTY good at it. i got over 100.000points and my mates got 20.000 and 16.000 :)

I was so surprised i was so good at it. (Not to brag, just proud) :)

L648e0a.png

:bronze: Poison Master's Trophy
Obtained Best Weapon by Mercurystone

Rare 13.30%

20L70c7c2.png

:bronze: Master Slasher's Trophy 
Obtained Best Weapon by Bladestone

Rare 11.66%

Milestone: 3,500th Trophy

I wanted to leave this one for my Milestone " 3,500th trophy " because of how annoying it was to get it.

18Lb4af97.png

:bronze: Darkmoon's Trophy
Obtained Best Weapon by Darkmoonstone

Rare 14.41%

25Lf5c0e1.png

:bronze: Master Bowman's Trophy
Obtained Best Bow by Spiderstone

Rare 16.80%

19Ld8191b.png

:bronze: Shade Master's Trophy
Obtained Best Weapon by Cloudstone

Rare 13.38%

27L62d9fb.png

:bronze: Trophy of Distinction
Obtained Best Weapon by Clearstone

Rare 18.59%

16Ld1accc.png

:bronze: Life Master's Trophy
Obtained Best Weapon by Marrowstone

Rare 12.20%

23Lc5f7f1.png

:bronze: Blood Master's Trophy
Obtained Best Weapon by Suckerstone

Rare 14.06%

22L825729.png

:bronze: Moonlight's Trophy
Obtained Best Weapon by Moonlightstone

Rare 13.41%

24Lc8756e.png

slender_adrian.png

• Like 3

L86b5aa.png

30L343432.png

:bronze: Raider of the Lost Tomb
Complete a tomb.

2L854117.png

:bronze: First Steps
Complete the Prologue.

Been thinking for quite a few hours what I wanted to play after Catherine Full Body, because that game I want to put down for quite a while.

So my brain was thinking about either Assassin's Creed Origins or World of Final Fantasy, in the end I picked Assassin's Creed Origins.

So for I am enjoying the game.

• Like 3